Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I Got It
soulkeepers posted:
First forgive me for spiting out my words here.I don't usually invade this space so I won't after this note.Don't want to poison anyone with my toxic garbage when it's not necessary.

Saturday my brain had a reboot at the complex and so many things came into play.Some I have been wondering about lately and realize why.I was hit with the fact of why things are going the way they are,why it's so easy for people I believe to help me to simply do the opposite of what they say and why no one looks/wonders about me.Now it's clear to me the how and why when it comes to me and others.

A parrot has been on my shoulder for the longest but I tuned it out.Thinking about it what this person said I can't brush it aside.And this (I AM A TRAGEDY) one that no one wants.I'm not looking for pity,a reply or anything,I just needed to say this.What I thought to believe is all a illusion.

I have so many things running a marathon in my head but I'm not going to bore you any longer with any more.Besides my hand is really throbbing so rest of this doesn't matter.I'm just a misfit that doesn't fit anywhere so it seems.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND THANKS

W..............Q...................K..................M...........
WHEN EVIL PREVAILS GOOD WILL DO NOTHING

slik_kitty responded:
don't push away those who are willing to help you. i will never offer you pity, only understanding and a hand when you need it. we don't pity anyone here because we have all been there. we know what it is like to be at the bottom and seeing only one way out. it is surmountable and completely possible to pull out of the deep dark pit we have found ourselves in. you can pull out of this with help from others. so reach out and ask for it.

soulkeepers replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty,

Thanks for even caring enough to say something out of concern.Even though I said no reply or pity and I'm keep my word not to spit out my poison on here.

I will to you that I'm not in a dark deep pit or pushing anyone away.I don't feel comfortable writing out things here,I'm just a throwaway I would call it.

I need to go cause I have a three hour trip ahead of me but thanks again for your help.Until whenever..........

Hope you are having a good day and SYL

soulkeepers replied to soulkeepers's response:
Do you know of another space such as this one?

Or a online group?

If you do let me know any possibilities you may have.

slik_kitty replied to soulkeepers's response:
when i was searching for groups years ago, this was the best one i found. can't remember the name of any of the others i tried because once i found this place i never went back.

soulkeepers replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty,

I don't doubt that this site is great and glad that you feel it suits you and your comfort.It's nice to be wanting/needed by people that share the same issues.i guess it's me that is no good or evil.You have help me more than enough and I thank you very much.

I much be a gift from the devil,a creature by habit.Nobody lives like this that we know of.Anyways I'll just slide back to the dark and let the world carry on.LOL

I'll mellow out with some weed and drinks.So you don't sweat nothing I said here.This is me,it is what it is.

Again thanks for your kindness and help..............

Wyatt..............SYL

Party Hard People You only get one................

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.