Just need to connect
MyDeli posted:
Hi, I don't post here very often but I read the posts every single day. Usually just being a lurker is sufficient. My T doesn't like me being here because she feels that being on a self-harm message board is more of a trigger than anything else. I don't agree. Even though I am not posting, I still feel like I get support from reading everyone else's posts. It also makes me feel less alone in my struggles.

I really just wanted to say "hey" and be seen. Hope that is ok!

Deli

niteflier responded:
Hey Deli, niteflier here, glad to see you post. I too am a 'lurker' and feel it does help to visit this forum, i wish i had words that could help others, but when i try it just jumbles up in my brain - so for the others sake i choose not to post. i realize that is what the forum is here for, but i haven't had any words of wisdom as i am at a loss on how to stop.

hope your day is going well.

thought i would pop in as well to say hello.

lostkate responded:
Hi Deli,

Ive been lurking too, been struggling a lot lately, I found these boards very rewarding and supportive to read. It helps my loneliness too.

Kate

MandyCake replied to lostkate's response:
Hi Everyone.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
hi mydeli. if it helps you, then stay here. even lurkers are welcome. lol

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
hey lurkers
i'm glad that you're engaged in some way & btw you don't need to have words of encouragement or words of wisdom you simply have to be nothing is expected ok.
I seeyou deli and nite and kate and slik and anyone else who wrote on tis thread.

hope going into this weekend you are safe
One day at a time