Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
waves hello
penguie posted:
Still alive but in lurk mode. Learned best to kep my yapper shut and well with some of the crazy schedule I have been on meh too tired to think about doing anything. So I just come home and flop ontot he couch and let Bambi run. Never went ahead and made that call I had been contemplating before. Just monitoring things and shall see. Trying hard to keep on track so.....meh

anyhow just wanted to say hello. And Bambi gives a flick of the tail as she darts into some further mischief. (she is one rascal of a rabbit and would give bugs Bunny a run for his money)

slik_kitty responded:
hi penguie and bambi! nice to hear from you. i am tired from work too. this working thing has got to stop. lol

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
Work is for the birds.

Hi, y'all.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

MandyCake replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Well... until you can no longer do it... Then the idea of working sounds good.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.