Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
arrrgrh!!!
penguie posted:
I was in a total goofy mood earlier and now just suddenly crying uncertain why and unable to stop

I hate this!!!

Kate_Te responded:
(((hugs)))

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
I understand that i've been like that all morning. started at 5:30 a.m. and then noon poof just a sour mood. i'm glad you came here penguie.
i don't know the answer to any of this but try try agbain tomorrow.
One day at a time

slik_kitty responded:
hope you are feeling better today. hugs

penguie responded:
still around and hanging low
bad weather yesterday not so good...
did some retail therapy today....now dunno
another day another chance

bubbles_bobble replied to penguie's response:
I like your spunk! and I like that you give yourself another day and another chance! THATS FAB! and so are you!
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
Hi Penguie,

I hope today finds you feeling better. I do not know if this will help but...

I so understand this. Sometimes I will start laughing until I cry and then I can't stop and do not know why I do this either. I used to think it was because I was overtired. I was told once by a collegue that it was my body's way of releasing not just stress but toxins that build up. That it is unconscious frontal lobe cortex, biological/physiological/psychological along the lines of instinctual behaviors. Maybe Caprice will know why we do this?

You are not alone. If nothing else, I guess after a good laugh and a good cry, I become too exhausted to think and actually get some rest.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to penguie's response:
Hi Penguie! Hope you are feeling better!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.