Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
New Week, Gratitude.
MandyCake posted:
I just want to begin this week by saying I am thankful and grateful, for all of you wonderful people. For your support, for sharing your truths, for understanding and not judging, for your love. For.......................

Thank you for being...

In Harmony,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Take the Poll

What is one thing you are grateful for this new day?
  • Being
  • Family
  • A new day
  • pizza
  • pizza again.. :)
vote
View Poll Results

bubbles_bobble responded:
sept gratitude

sept 10

i am grateful that i have this forum to come to without it i would be sadder and do much more harm to myself

i am grateful that bonnie had the forthsight to begin a gratitude list

so while i'm not good at polls i do partake this way

bb
One day at a time

penguie responded:
Im grateful to have a job/career that allows me to make a living but also take the time off to take my dream vacation

penguie replied to penguie's response:
and pizza! Canot forget the pizza, especially dessert pizza

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I am grateful to a good friend for remaining in my life.

I am grateful for the wonderful weather we've had all summer and now predicted for the next couple of weeks at least.

I'm grateful for the hike I went on this past weekend. It was gorgeous.

Next?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
sept 12

i'm grateful for getting thru today in one piece without falling apart! i handled two very difficult business things today and my husband said i did it bery well! I thought hmmmmmmm see you really are clueless! not his fault but he's mad at where does all the money go?

I dunno! I'm on a strict budget!
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I am grateful for the moments of sanity that occur in my life. Even if they are too infrequent for my liking.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
i'm grateful that God continues to watch out for me because i cannot. today i am in total surrender and whatever happens happens.
One day at a time

bubbles_bobble responded:
made it thru a very difficult few days! loneliness is not my friend.
me on a bad day is not my friend neither.

i'm grateful i get antoher chance even tho there are things that are temptations.
One day at a time

bubbles_bobble replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm grateful that the denver broncos are being tuaght a lesson! Maybe its not to late!

I'm grateful to have went to the pool today and did my p.t.

my belly is full and i have shelter yeah
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Wow, I love all of the responses above. It is so hard to see the good at times, so to have us redirect our thoughts by challenging us to find at least one good thing a day to be grateful for will keep us all strong.

I know I have days when I see nothing but darkness and you all are the flickering lights that help pull me through. Thank you.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.