Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Self Improvement Month
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
September is Self Improvement Month!

What steps do you take to improve your own day-to-day life, whether it has to do with self harm or otherwise?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

penguie responded:
get out of bed before 2pm on days off even after afternoon shift and say good morning to bambi and give her a snuggle. She gives me the strength to go on with the day even when I jsut want to stay in bed

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to penguie's response:
I'm glad you have someone to snuggle first thing in the morning, Penguie.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
meditate almost every day and i pray and do my p.t.
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
How great that you meditate daily, BB!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.