Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
dont know what tonsay
friedeggs posted:
couldnt recall what the password is for freesprit @i did say candykisses was done,. so this is what i go by know

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Something about the screen name makes me laugh (in a good way), Dem! It's delightful.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

socalmsg responded:
hi, so is friedeggs the same person as candy kisses ? : )

friedeggs replied to socalmsg's response:
thank you so much, when it comes to this board there are so many wonderful people that come herE. welcome to our family. you are very welcomed addition

socalmsg replied to friedeggs's response:
hi, fried eggs. thank you for your kind welcome. admittedly, things are not great for me right now, but i am hanging in there. the urge/desire to self-injure can be stong and seemingly intolerable, but i am determined to not slice myself. i want to be part of this community to be strengthened by others who understand the struggle, but i also want to be here to be an encouragement to others when i get through emotionally taxing situations/seasons of life without self-injuring.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was brought here by fate. I truly believe that. I am a young woman with alot of heart. I am disabled and am having trouble dealing with that. Other ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.