Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Birthday Party for Friedeggs
Kate_Te posted:
I'm not sure if her birthday is today or yesterday, but

***********HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!*********

Dem, or Friedeggs or whatever you want to call yourself, you know you are an extremely valuable member of our community here, so I want to throw you a party.

I'm bringing a huge chocolate cake for you to eat or to throw at people, depending on your mood (ha, ha)

Who's next?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

friedeggs responded:
that so sweet of kate te i have a big smile on my face. but it is in two days. i like the throwing it people idea. i love you

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
well what the heck everyone likes a party! AND ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!

Even tho its a couple days early we'll just start early so more people can join in ok?

I'm going to bring the party poppers whistle blowers music (what do you like dem) crepe paper streamers and what theme would you like My dear dem! cuz we all wanna do this up right!
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
ty fran,, but it has been so long that i have been toa birthday party. but ty for the well wishes .

off_the_wall replied to friedeggs's response:
Happy birthday, Dem!!! I hope you have a really fabulous day and that you will do something special for yourself to celebrate YOU!

I'm bringing lots of colorful balloons to the party because I love balloons. I'm also bringing some yummy cupcakes with pink icing and sprinkles.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
thank you, one of the best things that happened is that your here. thanks for the cupcakes. something about this makes want to bring big comfy pillows @blankets@ bath oils for everyone

thats sounds like a lot of fun dem! how bout i b ring body pillows and you bring head pillows! i'll skip the bath oils cuz i can't take a bath anymore can't get ina nd can't get out and hate my 5' tub when i'm 5'10" tall~! like really is anyone 5' tall anymore? lol.
but i bet everyone else will enjoy bath oils. i'm gonna find a place where i can find essential oils like i have a little vial for that you carry around your neck and its got a tiny little cork around it. i love it but i don't know where it is.

happy birthday dem and have a great evening!
One day at a time

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Ice cream, anyone?

Mint chocolate chip, Rocky road, Butter pecan and others are up for grabs.... (Who cares if it's in the 30s at night? Ice cream is good at any time of the year.)

Happy birthday, Dem.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

friedeggs replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
ty LLT I AGREE WHO CARES IF WE FREEZE lol . you and i keep the mint chocolate chip just for us

o please i love mint choc chip can i have some?
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
anything for you

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:

thanks for the party kate te@ everyone

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
You're welcome. I hope you had a Great Day!

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
did. you wont believe
this yesterday i found out that i was going to be a grandma

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.