Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ROLL CALL EVEN LURKERS
bubbles_bobble posted:
P;LEASE write in............................tell us how you are and what you're up to.
add to the gratitude list if you'd like even if its only something very small.

if you've been lurking and feel afraid to come forward its ok we won't bite you. i hope you can find the courage to come joing us for Fried Eggs birthday tomorrow. There is a start of a celebration below.

I think OTW needs some encouragement and maybe some suggestions... and anything we can do to encourage each other is always wonderful.

if its a trigger post thats ok too! if you wanna just stop in and say hey say hey.
One day at a time

off_the_wall responded:
Hi. Well I think my post yesterday kind of covered how things have been going for me lately (feeling fat and lonely). We did get a very early season cold front (we normally don't get our first cold front until October) so the high today and tomorrow is only in the mid-80's. So, P and I spent all morning at the park. Unfortunately there were mosquitoes and I'm a little nervous about how many West Nile cases have been reported in our area but I decided it was worth the risk because P absolutely loves the park.

How are things with you?

There are several posters that have been MIA lately--- hope that's a sign they are doing well.

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
yes there have been several mia posters mia. llt is somewhere safe i know that much. other than that i don't know anything. i hope too they are doing well and staying away because they don't need the support.

mid 80's lol. that's cold? holy cow i think that's hot! hee hee
but i'm at hi altitude with no moisture which i prefer.
I wanna tell you otw that you are a special wonderful woman with a lot of heart. Actaully everyone who contributes and cares so much about each other here is of the same cloth.

we've all been there and done that right? to some extent thats why we understand each other so well.
Being as tall as i am 5'10' AND GAINED ABOUT 80 LBS. i weighed 234 when I gave birth to my daugheter 30 years ago.
then when i became prego with my second child 2 years later i weighted 180 and gained about the same . now i'm 263
and i'm not pregnant. i'mjust disgusted!
i can't believe i let this happen! it sucks!
but enuf about me. i guess im gonna have to become anorexic to loose this weight ha ha.

do you use the mosquito stuff that you wipe on? she'll be ok just be cautious and you are so that's ok. we can't take every chance there is and not do it. my kids when they were young up till 10 and 12 they went to every park i took them too and they loved it! we had picnics with fun food that was nutritional i loved having kids when they were little. i can only hope i have a lvoing grandchild but i have no promises and i send my son texts and he doesn't send anything back.

o well. i don't know if he really is that over worked and overloaded or what because he doesn't talk to me.
i feel very alientated. sigh

well that's all i got. ya know otw you have raging hormones right now and thats part of why you feel so much............hang in there and pray to God to guide you and he will. You could even make it a mission to teach P how to pray. Its never to early.

well i hope yolu sleep well tonight and everyone here whos' peering in or not sleep well. our little family sleeps well.
God bless and God speed........................bb
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
do agree it with that. but is scary wondering

lovely_lemon_tree replied to off_the_wall's response:
I admit to lurking...

Because

Trigger below
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have been having a really, really bad time of it lately. I'm just skimming along the on depths of depression and suicidality. I'm trying desperately not to drown in it. Part of me realizes the need for another (extended) inpatient stay. Another part of me does not want to do that because I've been gone so much this summer and my poor Savannah has missed me. And I've missed her.

The things that come to my mind are ten times more worrisome than others... they're immediately/close to immediately lethal. I think the longest time frame I have for leeway (and rescue) is 30 seconds. Very worrisome, to me and to others.

I am going to stop now because this is triggering me.

Just wanted to check in.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

bubbles_bobble replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
understand llt. I'm glad you checked in with us. Have you read what your byline is by ghandi? We must be the change.....

God speed girl. I have a lot of faith in you more than you have in yourself i believe. i've always looked up to you! you have a lot of wisdom don't let your head screw you over.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm here. Just lurking a little lately. I think I've let myself fall back into depression. I'm sleeping like 14 hours a day. Super anxious tonight. Thankfully I haven't had suicidal ideations. Just feel like I'm losing my mind tonight = racing thoughts.

Kate_Te

lexismom11 responded:
Hello, I haven't been around lately because I have been doing well. The last few days however, I have been feeling a little depressed. Nothing too bad so I am still doing well. Just hoping to shake this feeling. Have been thinking some bad thoughts a little bit, but that is normal when I feel depressed. I am just hanging in there till this feeling hopefully goes away.

bubbles_bobble replied to lexismom11's response:
you hang int here lexismom! keep chiseling away at it so you can feel better sooner so you don' thave to go down the slippery slope. it stinks to do so as you are well aware!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.