Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Thanks
TheSullenGirl posted:
Thanks for the good vibes - it must have worked! I got the job!
I put in my 3 weeks at work - I have so much that must get done.
Of course now I'm sick - all the stress/lack of sleep/working a bunch of days in a row caught up with me!

It has been the year of change for me. While I am excited, I am scared of change. I have been working for the same employer for the past 8 yrs. I just hope I made the right jump. I think I did because work was getting toxic. Who wants to sail on a sinking ship?

Anyway - thank you for all of your support - I just wanted to update ya'll.

(((huggies of support to those in need)))

Kate_Te responded:
Congratulations SG!!!!!

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
congrats sg, you will be fine, as the saying goes always trust your first instinct. thats what you did. best wishes you really deserve all the best

slik_kitty responded:
yay!!!!!

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
hip hip hooray sg! take care of yourself
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Great news! Congrats!

And I hope you're already starting to feel better now.

Change IS hard but often so well worth it!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started to cut and tried to commit suicide when I was 17.At age 27 I had a stroke and age 38 had another.I have just started cutting again at 38.I f...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.