Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hi otw
friedeggs posted:
hope you are doing better. i was wondering on baby name yet?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

off_the_wall responded:
Hi Dem, we still haven't decided on a baby name. There are some names that I like but I am unable to find a name that I just love like I did with P. And of the names I do like, most of them my husband says he doesn't like. I keep calling her "poor baby no name" because it feels like we will never have a name for her.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
was watching my soap one day and the charcter had a baby girl. they didnt know what to call her so they decide on doodle bug brady. it was kind of funny but cute.some body told you on listening to awards shows and things, there are some on usual names there.i havea suggestion for you. how about madison. i think that with p name they could be very powerful together. . i missed being able to talk to you

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
there is one above this. i just had a an idea, what about a tablet.. there are some ones that are inexpensive. that is what i am using. i it might work better than your cellphone

now two above this. how about harper and hannah, they are on the top ten baby names

lovely_lemon_tree replied to friedeggs's response:
I have been thinking of baby names for you as well. I like Harper, that's cool. I'm not big on last names being first names, but that one works well.

Sherry/Shari/Sheri/etc.

Lisette

Anabelle

Genevieve (Genny for short, spelled differently than our usual Jenny)

Allison (Alli for short)

Andrea (Andi for short)

Leah

Agatha (if you want to go real old-school)

Maribel

Tina

Natalia

I know I'm repeating some of them, but I guess the well's running dry.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

friedeggs replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
like 2 4 68 on that list, harper is on the top ten trendy baby names

off_the_wall replied to friedeggs's response:
Some cute names, Dem. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not sure why none just seem right for this baby yet.

so have to ask whats the hang up ? THERE are some real cute names on LLt s list

Just noticed LLT posted that list. Thanks LLT! I do like that some of those names are different without being strange. I think that's kind of what we are looking for. I'm just not sure what the problem is, only that I can't seem to find a name I love and the names I do like, my husband doesn't like. I told him yesterday that I may just have him name her because it's starting to drive my crazy. Scared to think of what he might come up with though.

lets us help you , we need to know what your thought is about it. hey my daughter is only two months. this will give me an excuse to look ha.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to off_the_wall's response:
Some people you just have to meet first....then you will know what to name them.

With my daughter I was hesitant to name her. Nothing seemed to fit her. Once she was born and I got to see her face to face it was clear she was a Jessie or a Jody. But by then we had picked Hanna.

I have often wished I had switched it, instead of staying silent.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

friedeggs replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
hi, i was just reading your reply to one of the posts, it gave me idea for you. the are books about postive thinking. they have nothing to do with mental health at all. the oneperson that comes to mind is anthony robbins. he is well respected in this field. i rember listening to one of is programs and i enjoyed every moment of it

bump
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

Thanks for the info about the books, Dem. I will look into it.

DD, you are right, I think we are just going to have to meet this little girl before we name her. My husband has pretty much given up giving me his opinions of the names I suggest and has started just saying, " That's fine" to anything I suggest. I named P but want him to have input or even name this little girl. So I think what I'm going to do is go to the hospital with a list if names that I like, then I'll have him hold our baby girl and ask him, " Do any of these names seem to fit her?"

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.