Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i am so down
friedeggs posted:
have therapy in five days and i dont even talk to him anymore. i know i need to be in treatment but i have become so diconnected from the mental health system. he iis a good person and he has seen me through alo
FirstPrevious12NextLast

off_the_wall responded:
You should tell him exactly that.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
tell him that all the time.after what happened with my old therapist, i am scared that i will push things with him he will dump me too, he has accpted me for what i needed he hasnt forced me to do what i didnt want to do. this doesnt help me feel any better. there has been so much crap have had to deal with in the last six months and now i have to deal with it alone

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
cant talk anymore

lexismom11 replied to friedeggs's response:
The last thing you should be doing is not talking to anyone. Your therapist has accepted you so far. Has he done anything to suggest he is going to let you down? If not, you should give him a chance to help you. You don't have to do it all alone. At the very least, keep talking here because we will be here to listen.

friedeggs replied to lexismom11's response:
ty you , it is good to see you. how are you? his days have increased with it so does is case load. the clinic gives all the workers 126 cases a peace. he is in his sixtes. i dont want to lose him , nobody in that job has put up with me the way he has. that is why i stay about, i hurt really bad

lexismom11 replied to friedeggs's response:
Your welcome. I have been doing Ok. I am feeling a bit depressed. Don't know where that is coming from. I hope this does not mean I am going to have another depressive episode. I really hope this passes. Maybe it's because summer is over and we are headed closer and closer to winter, lol.

At least you like your therapist. He may have a lot of patients, but I'm sure he cares. Stick with him and like I said give him a change to help you. Treatment is the best place to go when you are feeling down.

I have a therapy appt. on tuesday so I will talk to my therapist about how I am feeling and see what she has to say. Take care of yourself.

friedeggs replied to lexismom11's response:
ifewhy does my have to be on hold for everybody else, my life i not important enough unless i want to something wrong. I HATE IHATR HATE IT

socalmsg responded:
hi fried eggs, please keep us posted on how your elect to resolve these feelings with your therapist. i care and i think the other members care, too. what do you mean by "disconnected from the mental health system"? just curious. please stay safe. big hugs to you.

friedeggs replied to socalmsg's response:
have had a hard time fpr the last six months/ and now to be able to keep what works for me . ineed to sit on my feelings for weeks at a time and its notDAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
well kept my appointment on friday and that was my last. we did speak about things, but we did not talk about what i should do when i contact him. so when it was time to leave not to make more appointemts.. it not fair that i need to hurt like this. they dont care

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
I'm very confused. Is he ending the therapeutic relationship or are you? And if you, I'm still unclear as to why.

If you won't be seeing him anymore, where will you get the support you need and deserve, aside from here? (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
trigger///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////he dose not know that/ i Am just going to desapear. we both said that there is a same level of respect. / i jt isnt importany

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
I guess I still don't understand why. Dear Dem, I hope you're not planning on disappearing from here. if you need help keeping yourself safe, please call a crisis line and let them help you. Or contact your t. He's still in your corner.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
dont hate him caprice, you know how hurt i was by my old t . it took me along time to get over it. you are right . he really has been there for me. but when the days and caseload changed. he cant be there for me like he use to. i know that is n not his fault. i dont want repeat history. that is why i try so hard to stay away. he has accepted for me for me. but that doesnot change the fact that i still hurt. i hate this. i wanted to be a better person. for 44 years i have been held back. i have thought about self hurt for punishment. i hate me i hate living
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.