Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
why me..? ........
An_248017 posted:
[TRIGGER] wish i could stop cuttin on myself...i wish i had friends i wish to much sorry ...

Take the Poll

do you all think i'm crazy...
  • maybe...... i am
  • no...i'm strange
vote
View Poll Results

tawnya71 responded:
first time here i may have done it wrong i'm so sorry

friedeggs replied to tawnya71's response:
no your not strange, like the rest of us you have struggkes that doesnot make you strange. i wanted to welcome you to the board. the are a wonderful group of woman here

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome here. You've found a wonderful place of understanding and support. When you're ready to share more about how you're feeling and what's going on in your life, we'll be here.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

socalmsg responded:
hi, for some reason i was unable to read your entire post. all i could read was the 16 or so words immediately follwing the red "trigger" below your screenname.

i am not sure we have met yet, but i want you to know that my heart goes out to you fully and completely. i felt so bad when i read your line about not having friends. well, if "friends" are people you can connect with, if "friends" are people who can rejoice with you during good times and sympathize and empathize with you during difficult times, i think you will find many members of this community friends indeed. please continue to share your thoughts and feelings on these boards in this community.

i am sending super hugs your way tonight from southern ca.

please know that you are NOT alone. we are here for you.

slik_kitty responded:
no, you're not crazy, just lonely. welcome to the board. you will find lots of friends here who understand.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
I don't think you are weird or crazy. You are like a lot of us here, lonely and probably scared. Welcome to the board. If you let us, we can become a good sounding board for you. As a side effect, you can gain a bunch of cyber friends who understand your issues.

Again, welcome.

Kate_Te

Spotlight: Member Stories

The real story begins when I was a young girl, when the disease first entered my life. All my memories before the diagnosis have been washed away by t...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.