Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
caprice
friedeggs posted:
when ever it is you get back we all be glad to see you. you are very much a part of us. you were missed. but i hope you are ok

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Thanks to all of you for taking such good care of each other... as always. You're an amazing group of people.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Y. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SOOO GLOUAD YOUR BACK/ WE MISSEED YOU. YOU Taught us well. we were concerned that you were ok. i told you i warch .you have done so much for al of us. you maybe the boards modertar but you aare part of us.

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
you are forgiven we all care about you

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.