Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
To Everyone Here! Lurkers too
bubbles_bobble posted:
We all seem to be struggling in some shape or form. Me included.
The only thing that comes to me this morning is this:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference

You don't have to believe in God to believe in this serenity prayer. It's just the sentiment of it. You can replace the name God with anything you choose and it will still make it feel safe.

E

verybody, I'm so sorry for what everyones going thru....the social anxiety, the actions against oneself, the doubts, the feelings of inadequacy, feeling large, just coming on the board and sticking your neck out Welcome!
AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.................................

WE HAVE SUCH A GREAT COMMUNITY HERE. I WAS NOTIFIED OF THE BABY SHOWER NOV 10 IN SO CALI. MY SON WANTS HUSBAND TO COME AND HUSBAND DOESN'T WANT TO COME!
LOOSING T, PDOC ALL AT SAME TIME. JOY JOY. IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF THEIR STUFF ANYWAY!

CAPRICE WELCOME BACK WE'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE OK! HOPE YOU WERE ABLE TO TAKE CAER OF YOURSELF AND TEND TO WHATEVER NEEDED TENDIN! I THINK THE BOARD ALWAYS GETS A LITTLE MORE UNSETTLED WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND. BUT YOU'RE RIGHT WE DID TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER.

WELL I'LL SHUT MY PIE HOLE NOW AND GET READY TO GO TO THE POOL. INCHING MY WAY AROUND TODAY. UGH!

TAKE CARE EVERYONE. JUST DO THE BEST YOU CAN AND TRY TO PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER. THAT'S SOMETIMES ALL WE CAN DO!

BB
One day at a time

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
A thought...

It's a little thing, but enough to make a difference, for me anyway!

I am going to Pizza Hut for lunch today ... and I'm going to have them make me a ranch pizza. I am allergic to tomatoes so I'm going to have them put the ranch dressing on in place of the tomatoes. Then I will have them top it with cheese, bacon, jalapenos and black olives.

The little things in life make a big difference.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Kate_Te replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Sounds Great LLT!!!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm sorry I worried anyone here. I could have sworn I said something about being away for most of last week before I left but I can't find it.

Just a work trip and then taking a couple of days off to recover from that and get ready for a big hike on the weekend to celebrate my older son's birthday (which went extremely well!).

Are you going to go to the baby shower, BB?

I've always liked the serenity prayer and, like you said, it can apply no matter what you believe.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
It's ok capricio..............no dillieo

We all managed not to kill ourselves some better off than others.

We did support each other and that's the main thing because we are FA MIL Y !! and you are included in that (I think I can speak for everyone here)

I want to go to the baby shower but i'm not going to lax by myself i'd totally freak out. met with pdoc last time today I'm sad! not talkin to t. she p?o's me

o great! i just got a red light ticket in the mail by photo op and the frickin light is green in the picture! GROWL!
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Sorry about the ticket. If it shows a green light you could fight it (without a lot of drama; the pic will show it all).

I hope your husband goes to the baby shower if only so you can go.

I can imagine how hard saying goodbye to your pdoc was. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
think i will stay in albuquerque and not come back and then i will wander around apparentely it deosnt snow much there so i s/b ok with the clothes i'm bringing
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.