Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
iam so glad i can do this to hrlp everyone agaim joke jple of yje day
friedeggs posted:
husband and a wife meet in heaven. wife says we are finally together again husband says girl I'm free the deal was till death do us part. lol

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
He has a point. LOL
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
good one dem
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
2 boys get in trouble, preacher says to 1 boy "DO YOU KNOW WHERE GOD IS"? Boy runs and says to the other,"We're in trouble. God's missing, they think we did it"

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.