Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Hey Caprice or anyone else, this is a good distraction
lostkate posted:
Did you watch the The Amazing Race last night? Looks like a good season. Did anyone else watch it? I dont watch much TV lately but I do try an get to see this TV show.

With the new seasons starting for a lot of shows, which are your favorites?

Kate

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I love the Amazing Race, Kate! It was quite a start this season, eh? They really challenged them in all sorts of ways. Don't have any favorites yet but looking forward to seeing the locations.

I do watch a fair amount of tv in the evenings but everything is recorded and I watch at my leisure. Most of my favorite shows are on cable or PBS (Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, for example), not network and their seasons are kinda all over the place. For network, I still watch Survivor, Big Bang Theory and The Office, among a few others. The new Matthew Perry sitcom, Go On, is the best new show for me so far.

My daughter-in-law and my other son's girlfriend are huge Doctor Who fans so I finally got myself into that over the summer and am now a fan. It's a nice way to bond with them.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lostkate replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yes, I love seeing the location they go too. I dont have any favorites, its too early.

I used to watch comedies on PBS channel with Judith Dench, As Time Goes By, then Keeping Up Appearances. I dont even know if they are on anymore. Now, when I have time to sit down to watch, its whatever my daughter has on. She has been watching the reality shows, Honey Boo Boo or Long Island Medium. I think both are amusing shows. I am from Long Island so its weird to see places she is at that we have been too also.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lostkate's response:
And here I am avoiding The Real Housewives of Vancouver because I hate how our beautiful city is being portrayed by these people. *shudder* LOL!

Those shows still play as reruns in various places, Kate, and some old BBC shows can be found in Netflix. Nowadays, Judy Dench is too busy in movies to be on serial shows, I guess. She's amazing.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.