Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
What do you do?
nopoin posted:
[TRIGGER] Caution may be TRIGGERING to some...................................................

What do you do when an S-i er mentally feels dead inside and has spent the last 10 days not eating because it know longer feels like it's top priority in that persons life?

I have spent the 10 days under a lot of stress, not sleeping good even with sleep med, Food should fall under a positive coping skill however It only makes me feel like throwing up, Is this a problematic issue or is this a coping skill for the next level to living a life where S-I ing is controlled, I just feel like things are going down hill fast and there is nothing I can do about it, so with everything that's going on at the moment c tt ng was the last thing I should have been doing, I just don't have a care what happens right now nothing is on the top of my must do list, Help some wise advice would be nice, I FEEL DEAD INSIDE. Nopoin needs to get back in the saddle her kids need their mother.

lexismom11 responded:
Are you talking to anyone right now, like a therapist? Or is this the only place? The reason I ask is because talking to someone other than your children can be a big stress reliever. Try to do things you find relaxing and making it a point to do this on a daily basis. You need to take care of yourself in order to take care of others.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Healing is not possible while you are in an abusive situation. You have to change that before you can heal Nopoin.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

nopoin replied to lexismom11's response:
Yes I am but right now she is only a temp one they still don't know when I will get my perm one till then I'm mostly on my own. So when things get bad It's all up to me how it turns out, sometimes I don't do a good job at it.

nopoin replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Thanks, I still don't have a new therapist yet, I just feel like i'm going to be stuck at rock bottom before they get me a new one. working on my marriage doesn't seem like it's going anywhere. and when I have ok days, mentally I feel like my life is full of crap, I want to just hide out from the world, can I do that? and will people understand? I'm trying to make my situation change but I also feel like I have just given up,

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to nopoin's response:
Leaving some space in case this is triggering....

Along with what others have said... Even when you don't feel eating is a priority, your mind knows it has to be whether you want to eat or not. You know the answers to your own questions and know that this is all part of self harm. (((hugs))) Your life won't always be 'full of crap' so you need to take care of yourself in the meantime, even as you keep looking for the support you need and deserve. As you said, you need to take care of your children's mom.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I had eating disorders well into my 30's. When stressed, I just could not eat. This is still the case. So my T told me to keep things on hand that I can drink, i.e. ensure, Kefir, Milk, etc. I hope this helps.

Gra'
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.