Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ThaT IS it MAjor triggers sorry everyone
friedeggs posted:
[TRIGGER] //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////trigger////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ................i was to emotional to day. because of a lot of built up anger. i went to call the crisis lines of the other major mental health services.they told me that it was not one of theirs, as i am talking to her she hoes ohh i like that. she was shopping while she was talking to me. that didnt help. it made me pull away from people more and make the desire to hurt myself more, i hate hate this
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry for your experience with that crisis line. Grrrrrr! I'd be tempted to report that person. I realize they are volunteers but that doesn't change that they should be responsible and accountable for how they behave when someone finally reaches out for help. *sigh*

I'm glad you reached out to us here. Don't give up on those crisis lines; sometimes you might encounter someone who actually listens.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
it was not a xolunteer iy was a mental health worker. they dont care
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
DEM A LOT OF MENTAL HEALTH CARE WORKERS CARE..........MAYBE SHE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY? OR ANY NO. OF THINGS! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW KIDDO.

HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. TAKE IT EASY
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Friedeggs,

Please do not give up trying. I have called crisis lines and have had no one answer, been put on hold, etc... but then I have had positive times when I have called crisis. Now, Crisis calls me every day and stops in to check on me.

I begin the Stepps program October 22nd and it sounds like it will be helpful.

I do not know if it's the new sleeping meds (I'm actually sleeping the entire night and can't recall nightmares) but today, I am feeling optimistic and hopeful. You, too, will get there...

Love to you.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

cuddles replied to MandyCake's response:
had to change my email because webmd had issue with my password. i have no engry to be on my computer. that wasnt a hotline i called a cris line i called it was a mental health clinc who had a criis worker/ it is stupid that we jist need to deal with it. i am so far gone i cant handle this. i have medical doctors give me scripts that i dont fill. but the conditions have cleared themselfs.

cuddles replied to cuddles's response:
trigger////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////i i HATE PEOPLE HATE LIFE. PEOPLE ARE DESTROYING ME I WANT TO DIE. noooooooooo MORE

off_the_wall replied to cuddles's response:
I'm sorry you are struggling so much. I can completely understand. When I deal with mental health workers I actually end up feeling a whole lot worse than when I don't deal with them (or deal with other people in general) at all. My world is a lonely place but at least I don't have a bunch of people who can let me down. I'm really sorry you tried to reach out to a crisis line and they let you down. I'm glad you are still reaching out here. (((Hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was brought here by fate. I truly believe that. I am a young woman with alot of heart. I am disabled and am having trouble dealing with that. Other ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.