Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
scared - trigger
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ****************************************** ************************************* ******************************************* **************************************
    want to burn tonight

need the warm flame to lick away all this numbness in my mind

i feel like we are having areaction to the injection we got a few days ago

I am so tired of firgtuing my body and its health
    readgy to give up and let it dye.

WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED WE ARE SCARED
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bubbles_bobble responded:
    We're gonna sit on the swing on the wrap around huge porch out in the country and watch the sun come up. There are mountains all around and the song birds are starting to stir. We are going to do some deep breathing to relax ourselves and welcome in mother nature........................Only saying to ourselves on the in breathe calm......................................................................................
    on the out breathe let it go
    calm and let it go

Try doing that meditation this morning for a bit and visualize a calm field of tall grass and in the foreground your redwoods. you in a little cabin with that huge wrap around porch with a heated recliner that swivels and rocksl on the front porch.
    breathe slowly in and out slowly in and out saying on the in breathe calm and the out breath let it go

I have a nice cuppa for you perfect hot cocoa with marshmallows if you wish and a warm cuddly stuffy to hold onto you can borrow eeyore cuz he's really affectionate and he will love with his velvet outter covering to snuggle with you.

Just relax for a bit P concentrating on your breathe. i was up half the night with acid reflux and and knee pain and only wish i would have come in and plugged in and seen this post.
    however, either you got to sleep in this morning and you feel better and are going to go to after hours or already did for this reaction..........and take some benedryl.............50 mg. at least............i know it will make you groggy but sounds like you'll need to sleep ........[please let hubby take you to afterhours or wherever you go for this sorta thing. i really know how these things work as i'm the queen of allergic reactions etc. so i hope you get there soon if not went last night.

I'm so sorry you're scared! I hope by typing it out a lot last night it helped relieve some tension. its def one of the worst feelings to have when you're scared. what can you do to center yourself? If taking the benedryl is to sedating then get some allegra 180 mg.
    or claritin 4-5 pills. or zirtek 3 pills. the benedryl of course is the best and then the allegra. loratadine is claritin and fentodine is allegra................
    can you see that your feet are on the ground? that your behind is in the chair can you feel that? can you feel wherever it is you've rested your hands?
    So i've done this exercise here before can you say out loud 5 things you see, 5 things you hear, 5 things you feel (like your feet on the ground, your behind in the chair etc) Then can you do it 4 x's , then 3 x's then 2 x's then once. (this shoul dhelp you get grounded)

Take care of you's ! I care P.
    One day at a time

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
    I feel your fear, TCoS. I hear how upset and riled up you are.

I am sorry you feel this way. I hope you are able to calm down a bit.

I care too.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

cuddles replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    am sorry that your scared. but you know that at times of trouble turning to your faith at times like this.as everyone said that we all care about you

MandyCake replied to cuddles's response:
    Tcos,

I hope you are feeling better. It sucks to be in the grips of fear. Tell Fear we all's a gonna kick his butt to the curb and beyond!!!

Hugs to you.
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
    I hope you are feeling better now. hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
    Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.