Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Going to be a tough night-TRIGGER
beej5 posted:
Its one of those nights for me that I am bored and getting restless. This usually not a good sign at all for me. Mixed episodes.

The thoughts of cutting is coming back. I am fighting it as much as I can. I think its the frustrations of being me. The flashbacks are still there.

beej

bubbles_bobble responded:
Beej,

How bout some quiet distractions: music, bubble bath, warm shower, give yourself a pedicure, manicure, count from 200 with 7's backwards, color a picture using whatever you have even if its just shading a picture with a pencil or pen.
go to dbtselfhelp.com and watch one of the cool clips on the site. it does really help.

good luck and if it gets really bad please call a crisis line and just tell them that you need a safety plan.
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
Beej,

I hear you on this. I'm here on this sight to try to keep myself from sh...

I think I will go walking in the night and rain and maybe this will help. Want to walk with me?

Hugs.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.