Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Overwhemled (Triggery)
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
I look around me and I realize that I have to pack up this apartment for the third time in less than three years and move AGAIN. The thought of packing it up all by myself if even more upsetting... I'm exhausted, I'm having a fibromyalgia flare, and to top it off, the people who are working with my case manager have promised "staff" to come in and help me do what needs to be done (um, duh, PACKING) and they have yet to show their faces.

I feel very alone.

If they're not going to find someone to come and help me, just say so. Don't keep saying "oh, we've hired someone and she has lots of experience, etc, etc." Well, where the devil is she? I could just use the moral support if nothing else! This all sucks just royally... and I know that today, a day off, is the best time to get stuff done. And yet... The laundry sits in a corner because I have to haul it downstairs, outside, down more stairs, and then do the reverse when it's done, not to mention going down and checking it and putting it in the dryer, etc. The bedding sits in a pile on the floor. My dishes pile up because I don't know whether it's worth cleaning up only to have to turn around and clean again after I vacate the place.

I'm just ready to throw my hands in the air and say "forget it, I'm just going to do something stupid." I'm exhausted. I'm deflated. I feel like a balloon that someone has let all the air out of.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Wish we lived closer. Tcos is quite the packing team. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lovie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bubbles_bobble replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Hi ((((((((((((((((((((((lovely)))))))))))))))))))))))

The day is almost over unfortunately and i don't know how you faired? I don't know what the heck is wrong with these agencies .........!!!!!!!!! it torks me that they can't live up to their stupid word but it seems like no matter what line of work you're in there are the loose lines that never get picked up!

I would call them and tell them you can't get it packed and the heck with it. It will happen when it happens! Everyone will just have to adjust their schedule foryou! boy this burns me up!
Wish i could come help you dear lovely!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.