Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
dissension in the ranks - TRIGGER
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
[TRIGGER]
  • *************************************************************** * *********** **** ******************************************************************** * * *********

so right there 6th on my list of thing to do today is "SIV and get it over with and feel better."

Just love it when the internal tide switches and my parts start voting and making these kinds of decisions. (and yes I know who wrote it on the list and their in trouble for doing so)

I am very. VERY pissed off with my health issues and let me tell you simple SIV is not going to cut it. My car accident injured elbow is burning and I have limited function in it. Which means I have to go back to that wretched urgent care and be treated like crap again.

They set up my appt for Friday.

The pain level and my tolerance for being in that much pain is rapidly approaching GO TO THE ER levels.

i am about to say F it to all the medical issues going on with me and withdraw and stop all treatments.

I really want to burn my arm, oh gaaawd how I want to burn. The spiders web that holds me over the abyss has snapped and there is no one to catch me.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
    stop that. Your to stay put and deal with all this crap.

sigh.

Ste

bubbles_bobble replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    Do deal with it dd, tcos and ste.............it will make you stronger and you will get the care you need. we all have to hang onto each other so we can get thru.
    If you have to go to the er do! and take your husband and children with you and if they treat you badly let your husband chew them out!
    you don't have to do this alone. Please be safe!
    One day at a time

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
    We restructured this after noon so I am afraid you are stuck with me until the sheet stops hitting the fan for us. The health issues are #1. The side effects issues are #2 and right now we are not allowed to make any desisions because of the effects of the lowered thyroid dose is affecting the mental stability of us.

Husband aware of everything and the state of our head.

Plans in place. if the pain in our arm gets to excruciating we are to go to the ER. I was near that point last night. Right now its ice and wrap. until our appt Friday.

The back pain from our latest injection subsided so there is less pain and we can think clearer.

SIV and defiant acting out for attention are strictly off limits and will not be tolerated from any of me's. If we need comfort we are ask for it in a healthy mannor.

Thanks to all of you who are offering support, it really helped.

peace be the journey

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    Tcos,

Peace be with you this day. May your pain deminish, your spirits lift, your inner dialogue speak only words of love to yourselves and if anything at all interfere's with this I hope you all get your butt's to the ER...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old. I still live at home with both of my parents, a younger brother, and 3 cats. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over 3 an...More

Helpful Tips

question
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.