Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Gratitude October 2012
bubbles_bobble posted:
I know most of us aren't feeling very good right now but I have to put this out there because I had started it what in August? I think its so important to remember even the small things we're thankful for!

I'm grateful that all of you wonderful women are fighting tooth and nail to stay here. To do the very best you can do! and use whatever way you can possibly survive what you need to survive you are doing! Kudos and hats off to all of you wonderful women!

I'm grateful everyone who is here on this forum I consider my friend.

I'm grateful that its autumn and what a beautiful word that is autumn!
I like wearing snuggly clothes and being in long sleeves so I can hides my scars and Maybe just Maybe by next summer most of the redness and big raised ones will be gone if i keep massaging everyday.

I'm grateful I'm doing ok! Just tired!
One day at a time
FirstPrevious12NextLast

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
I am grateful that the days are getting cooler ... time for warmer clothes. With the cooler days comes a more cuddly Savannah.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I'm greatful that things within me stabilzed and I am no longer a neurotic mess of stressed out alters.

I am greatful that they fixed the power and I can get back to blogging. I have missed writing this week.

I am greatful that this board is here for all of us to come and be heard.

And I am greatful for colossal sized olives so I can still wear them on my fingers no matter how old I get.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lostkate responded:
Im grateful Im doing ok, just ok. Thankful for the fall weather my favorite time of the year.

Kate

off_the_wall replied to lostkate's response:
I'm beyond stressed out and not doing super great right now but there is something I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my almost 2 year old who is always trying to "help mama", as she says, and as a result does funny things like grabs a mop, dips it in the dog water dish, and starts mopping the floor. Love her so much!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm grateful we had such a beautiful summer and early fall. The weather is cool and overcast today but that's the first time since early July. It's been a time filled with getting up close and personal with nature, sometimes alone, sometimes with good friends and/or family.

Next?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I AM EXHAUSTED AND GOING TO BED AND I'M GRATEFUL FOR THAT BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN SLEEP
One day at a time

bubbles_bobble replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm grateful for...................

thinking i wasn't going to sleep last night in the middle of the night between pain and dry mouth but i did get in some good sleep after taking some more medication.

had a good time with friend last night and we went to a fun place in the mtns. and ate a good meal sorta but being with this little bolt of lightening of a friend always makes me feel better.

i'm doing pretty good and havent' sh'd for close to 60 days

i'm doing p.t. twice a week in the pool and have lost 7 lbs.
yippee

Next?
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Way to go BB! Congratulations...
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Wow on both accomplishments!!! Alright bb!

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
thanks bonnie and kate te

what are you two grateful for? something small something big something at all.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I was hoping I could slip that by without anyone noticing I didn't put down anything I was grateful for...

I'm having a lot of trouble feeling grateful for anything right now.

******MAY TRIGGER A DRINKER*****************

I spent last weekend at my brother's where my sil kept bringing out pieces of her apple/brandy cake raving about how good it was. I wonder if I were diabetic instead of alcoholic if she'd have done the same. She makes a point of drinking a glass of wine whenever I'm there, even though I know she rarely drinks.

My thermostat isn't working so my furnace isn't coming on - it's supposed to be 30 degrees tonight. My landlord is replacing it tomorrow.

I just feel like I'm stuck in the mud, not moving forward at all.

After all that, I guess I'm grateful that I have food to eat.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Kate_Te's response:
(((Kate_Te)))

You have a roof over your head, and a responsive landlord. You have blankets to bundle up in. And you have your kit-cats to keep you company. Right?

I'm sorry you're so down.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

bubbles_bobble replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
nope didn't trigger me kate te
The whole reason i started a gratitude list in the very beginning is so we could see we all have something to be thankf ul for no matter how small.

i'm sorry you're struggling. me too. after doing so well.
hmpffffffffffffffff. good thing i'm getting sleepy.

i hope you stay warm and if its not warm make your landlord put you up in a hotel! you shouldn't have to be uncomfortable because he's to cheap to pay ot for the furnace'/boiler to be fixed/replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Thanks LLT & bb. I guess I get myself into a bit of a pity party sometimes. Sorry I ranted, but thanks for the encouragement!!
(((((hugs)))))

Spotlight: Member Stories

My cutting problem started last year and has gotten worse since then. There were moments where I would put my lighter to a pair of scissors and set it...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.