Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Feeling Powerless-TRIGGER
beej5 posted:
[TRIGGER] Guess this is night number 2 to fight.

all I am envisioning is cutting and let the release go and the pain go away. T is booked up pretty much right now. I can't go to hospital right now because I got a lot to do this week. I know I need help but am not getting the appropriate help. I am feeling powerless fighting it off. Its like a ticking time bomb ready to explode. i don't see her until the 7th of Nov. They need hire more workers so she isn't so booked up. I am frustrated and fed up with the system right now. Guess its going to be too late sooner or later I will fall apart.

beej

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
No you will not. ((((((((Grabs you hugs you tight so you feel together, and no longer falling apart.)))))))

Beej why can't you create the hospital at home? What is it there that helps you? Can we brain storm to help you create that for yourself right now?

I used to have a soft blanket I sprayed with my T's perfume. Helped me to relax. Are there any smells that bring you comfort?

A wet blanket wrap, or the shower trick are very helpful to reconnect you with your body and ground you.

Do you have any PRN (as needed) medications that will help you.

Change your environment, even if its opening a window to get a change of the air, or walk to some local spot and spend some time OUTSIDE of your apartment.

Comfort food? eat it.

Exercise is good to release healthy endorphins.

You have over come so much dear one. At the very least stop to let yourself know you are still on your own team and let yourself know that you are doing okay. You are reaching out and you are resisting the call of the SIV.

May the night pass quickly for you and may you wake to less tension in your body.

Peace be the journey
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Beej,

I hope you were able to sleep. I understand how difficult it is to get through yet another night.

You stated you can not go to the hospital because you have too much to do... Beej, If you do not take care of you, you will not be able to do these things. You should be your number one Priority.

Please seek out the help you need.

I know... It's easy for me to give advice to others and discount it when it comes to myself... That's just the way it is...

In Harmony,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Beej how are you this morning?

beej5 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Sorry I gave in. I did call pdoc's office where my T works at. I know what they'll say but I can't. Its been awhile since I last done this.

beej

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to beej5's response:
((((((((((((((((((Beej)))))))))))))))) Nothing to be sorry for. We all have been there and understand.

bubbles_bobble replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
((((((((((((((((((((((Beej))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Exactly wat paja said! I will add tho please do seek the help you need because it really is ok. do you need permission to take care of yourself and put yourself #1 because if you do we here give you permission!

bb
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.