Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I feel guilty
bubbles_bobble posted:
feel guilty and sad that mostly everyone here is doing poorly.
i'm doing ok but wanna cry and run away because i wish i had some magical power to make ya'll feel better. Paja & I (the magical power I would give us would be to make our bodies strong as 20 year olds w/o anymore pain!)
OTW - I would bestow upon you the most wonderful loving and caring therapist that just popped into your life and helped you learn how to cope so that you could enjoy your life.
Beej- I would give you the ability to put yourself first so that you could take yourself to the er to get the help you deserve.
Bonnie- I would have a crisis worker answer your question and have the dumb ...... show up in the first place.
Lexismom- I would take the guilt off your shoulders so you could get all the help you need to be the person you really want to be.
dem- I would keep you on the mission you've been on of late making funnies and inspirationals. You seem content and that really makes me happy and you do this lol and inspirational thing so extremely well!
caprice- I would also give you the gift of the strength of a 20 year olds pain free body.
kitty- I would give you ooddle and ooddles of money so you wouldn't have to work so damn hard.
CJ- I would give you the courage to be frank and candid with your phych team and tell them what you've told us here.
Lovely- I would magically round up a team to get you back on your feet and do that graduate work you so want to do. But first i'd get the packers there!
Kate- I would give you the gift of laughter and a light heart to go with thtat.
Kate te- I would give you the ability to get more help than your receiving as well and then be able to pick the job of your choice.
Nopoin and anyone else I missed and everyone already mentioned:

If you could truly have one thing that you know would help you immensly in your life I would have magical powers to bestow it upon you.

God bless and God speed!
Good night
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
BB,

Thank you so much... Please do not feel guilty. You are a light in the darkness.

Hugs,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
thanks bb. hugs!

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks bb.

Not sure what i really want besides peace in my head.

I hope you are doing well today.

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
Thank you BB. That brought tears to my eyes because it's really exactly what I would wish for myself but am not brave enough to pursue right now (which is why if that person would magically appear it would be wonderful!)

BB, for you I wish that your pain would go away, that your husband would be more attentive to you, that your son and DIL would magically become really great people, and that you would see what a positive difference you make in the lives of those around you (including my life).

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
THANK YOU EVERYONE.

OTW..........YOU BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES TOO!
GOD DIRECTS OUR LIVES AND SO IN DUE TIME YOU WILL GET THE HELP YOU NEED! I'M CERTAIN OF THAT!

LOVE YOU LADIES
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Beautiful gifts, BB. No guilt necessary.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
THANK YOU CAPRICE
One day at a time

lostkate responded:
Im sorry it took so long to say Thank You so much, this really meant a lot to me.

Hugs
Kate

bubbles_bobble replied to lostkate's response:
Kate,

awwwwwwwwwwwhhh that makes me smile and believe me I need a smile! God bless you Kate! You are a really good geniune nice woman! and I'm glad to know ya!~
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
bb i think the best gift you have given us is YOU. you have been one of the strongest members of our family.
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
please read bb
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.