Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
44 years of hell i want out graphic trigger
An_248359 posted:
[TRIGGER] trigger///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ...................................i have tried so hard to get better for something that wasnt my fault i am tried of it the all that. i am doing size up of the razor in my viens, i never got to this level
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Kate_Te responded:
[TRIGGER] An -
Please call a crisis line or go to the ER. The fight can be hard, but you are stronger than you think. You can't win if you give up. Please reach out for the help you need to stay safe right now.

An_248359 replied to Kate_Te's response:
[TRIGGER] trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////// i cant do it more, i have sh before but i am at a new level where y want to use razors. i hurt to much. ty kate

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to An_248359's response:
[TRIGGER] Take deep, slow breaths, Dem.

You know what you need to do even though I know you don't like that choice. Call your T, call 911, call a crisis line and let them help you get through this latest escalation in your pain. It's time to take steps to keep yourself safe and while we will always be here to support you, you now need to pick up the phone.

(And yes, I remember the issues with your t and with the last time you called a crisis line. Still, call again.)
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
An,

I hear you. I hear your pain, your frustration, your being tired. I am at the same level currently.

I have done as Caprice, Kate_Te, others have said and had crisis with me all morning and I'll see my Primary later this afternoon. So please, please, please, do the same and reach out for help. I understand the issues with your T and crisis, but please try again as Caprice said... If not for yourself, please do it for us...

I will be checking in later tonight and I hope to hear from you.

Hugs,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
HOW ARE YOU NOW? DID YOU GET SOME HELP?
PLEASE LET US KNOW OK?

(((((((((((((((((((((DEM)))))))))))))))))))))
One day at a time

cuddles replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I have called my t for thelast two days. but didnt speak to him. i called his boss. i the choice for t where i ive for theraphy are limted. i have no hope ans i am so tried.i dont want to be here in this world. because i am worthless. ty everyone i love you/

Kate_Te replied to cuddles's response:
Any luck with the crisis line? I know you had a bad experience, but you can try another line.

You know you aren't worthless to us Dem!!!

cuddles replied to Kate_Te's response:
I have to go to bed. i have this horrible pain . in the middle of my back. i just wanted to say this. those things that i do here is my way of helping. i want to be something that everyone can take away from. because in the three years have never met such a wonderful group ofv women. i am sorry that i have been such a pain. but i cant take anymore

bubbles_bobble replied to cuddles's response:
I hope you wake in the morning and you can get some help.
Sorry to hear about your pain. Call a crisis line anytime 24-7
ok in the event you're feeling to desperate to hang in .

god speed
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to cuddles's response:
Cuddles,

Thinking of you. I hope you get to have a good nights rest and awaken feeling more refreshed and stronger.

Please check in, okay?

In Harmony,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

cuddles replied to MandyCake's response:
trigger///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ./////////////////well been up since4 am. which means more emptional overload. i tried calling people for help. i am not important enough to matter. i have tried so hard to the right thing. but i am just getting to the point i hate being a freak...i have no normal emotion. i am just so fustrated, the next line i was going to write i am not. my feelings i have not changed.i love you all. i dont want to hurt anybody, i love you all please forgive me.

MandyCake replied to cuddles's response:
Dear Cuddles,

There is nothing to forgive and if anything, you have been a great help to me, not harmful in anyway....

I hope you are able to get some rest and that we can chat later as I do look forward to your words of courage, strength and wisdom. You are not alone. Love you to!!!!

In Harmony,
Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////i told my t. i am not smart i not smart i am not brave, i am a waste of human life, who has a fried brain. i wish i could dir
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I know my user name is a little young but that is because I am young. I have been cutting since I was 11 but upon thinking back I have realized I h...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.