Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh (((((((((((((TRIGGER))))))))))))))))))))
beej5 posted:
[TRIGGER] It seems that no one really understands what SIV is about.

Feeling frustrated with them because they don't understand when I cut it releases the pain. I mean the inner pain. Pdoc's office havent callled back so not sure what they are going to do. The cut isn't that deep. Its superficial. I could done more but it was just enough to release the pain. I tend to hide the pain from people that are close to me so they don't get worried about me.

I feel like no one really cares anymore.

beej

Kate_Te responded:
beej -

I haven't talked to you much on the board, but have read your posts. I just wanted to let you know, I care.

MandyCake responded:
[TRIGGER] (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TRIGGER))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Beej,

I understand what you are saying, as I, too, am a cutter. I even keep my own sutures on hand to stich myself up with when I do cut too deep.

I do not know why they haven't called you back and I am so sorry you feel alone in this, please know the lovely ladies on this board are my strength, they keep me going when I want to toss in the towel. They are here for you as well. And I am here...

Call your pdoc back. Do not give up, Okay?

Hugs,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
BEEJ I CARE!

I REALLY DO CARE!

I HOPE YOU'VE CALLED SOMEONE! LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.