aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh (((((((((((((TRIGGER))))))))))))))))))))
beej5 posted:
[TRIGGER] It seems that no one really understands what SIV is about.

Feeling frustrated with them because they don't understand when I cut it releases the pain. I mean the inner pain. Pdoc's office havent callled back so not sure what they are going to do. The cut isn't that deep. Its superficial. I could done more but it was just enough to release the pain. I tend to hide the pain from people that are close to me so they don't get worried about me.

I feel like no one really cares anymore.

beej

Kate_Te responded:
beej -

I haven't talked to you much on the board, but have read your posts. I just wanted to let you know, I care.

MandyCake responded:
[TRIGGER] (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TRIGGER))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Beej,

I understand what you are saying, as I, too, am a cutter. I even keep my own sutures on hand to stich myself up with when I do cut too deep.

I do not know why they haven't called you back and I am so sorry you feel alone in this, please know the lovely ladies on this board are my strength, they keep me going when I want to toss in the towel. They are here for you as well. And I am here...

Call your pdoc back. Do not give up, Okay?

Hugs,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
BEEJ I CARE!

I REALLY DO CARE!

I HOPE YOU'VE CALLED SOMEONE! LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE
One day at a time