Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Bubbles Needed.
MandyCake posted:
BB,

Sprinkle some of your fairie dust and blow your bubbles around us all and tell us a happy tale. Let us be safe and happy at play as we dance and sing with the Fey.

Round and Round the fairie ring, hand in hand we spin. Gone are our troubles and our pain, our trauma's and past the same. Now together with our voices raised loud, let us all shout out....WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

(Bubbles you inspired me. )
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble responded:
YEAH BONNIE I'M GLAD I INSPIRED YOU. THAT MAKES MY DAY FROM YOU AND ALL MY FAMILY HERE THAT WE CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND ARE A VERY TIGHT KNIT GROUP AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

THATS WHY I NAMED MYSELF BUBBLES BOBBLE LOL.

LETS ALL GET A KIDS BABY POOL AND FILL IT WITH SOLUTION AND GET STUFF TO DIP IN IT AND BLOW THOSE HUGE SUCKER BUBBLES AND PUT SOME FOOD COLOR IN THE WATER AND MAYBE WE'LL GET COLORED BUBBLES!.. YOU COULD DO THIS YOURSELF OR JUST BLOW BUBBLES.

I GOT A LITTLE SMALL BUBBLE CONTAINER FROM SOMEONE YEARS AND YEARS AGO AND I KEEP IT IN MY OFFICE DESK AND BLOW THEM WHEN I'M REALLY SAD. HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT ............

SEE WRITTING REALLY DOES HELP!

PARTY TIME..............BUBBLES ARE GONNA BOBBLE

WHO'S BRINGING THE DISH SOAP
I'LL BRING A COUPLE KIDS POOLS, CAN SOMEONE BRING SOME OHTER THINGS LIKE POTS AND PANS
AND WANDS

LETS DO IT.

HOW BOUT MUSIC AND I'LL DEF BRING FAIRY DUST
AND GLITTER TOO AND WE'LL HAVE A COOL FACE PAINTER FOR WOMEN

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'll bring dish soap by the truckload & my bathing suit so I can dive in & be a human bubble!!!

who else?

deidhoff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
That made me smile. Thanks!

bubbles_bobble replied to deidhoff's response:
AWESOME!
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I love it when we all come together. You all are the Greatest.

You all have inspired me yet again. I think today I will try going to a playground today and play on the swings, slides, etc...

Well, I can think about it anyway.... whether I do this will be another story...

I think I will head off to bed. 3:10 a.m. here in Vermont.

Goodnight all!
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
hmmmmmmmm...................i wonder if you can make bubbles with a collander? i have 2. lol

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
SURE LETS DO IT KITTY AND BONNIE AND AND AND AND EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time

Lefty2121 responded:
You gals are amazing!! I read this posts every now and then to get insipired and get ideas! Guess what mission accomplished!! I am gonna jump on the trampoline and maybe play some hop scoth with the kids at church.

MandyCake replied to Lefty2121's response:
Lefty,

Embrace that free spirited, fun loving, innocent child within and have some fun... Hop Scotch... I haven't done that in awhile. I think I'll go to the dollar store and get some washable sidewalk chalk and do that here in my apartment complex with the kids! What a great idea.

I don't have a trampoline but I do remember being able to do that without getting sick once apon a time. lol.

YOU are apart of us so that means YOU ARE ALSO AMAZING!

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 37 years old with 2 beautiful sons and the cutest darn dog you've ever seen (she's watching me type with her big dark eyes so I feel o...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.