Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Pet Peeve Week!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
I know so many here are having a tough time right now. I hope you'll keep talking and keep reaching out for help.

But I also thought everyone could use a deep breath and a bit of a distraction...

It's Pet Peeve Week! Yes, there is such a thing. What are some of your pet peeves?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble responded:
when my husband answers messages on the phone! GROWL

DRIVERS WHO DON'T DRIVE WELL
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Why when your husband answers messages on the phone?

One of mine are drivers who pull way over to the right, blocking anyone trying to go around them, when they're turning left.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Kate_Te replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Mine is people who do not say thank you when you hold the door for them at a store. I usually tell them you're welcome anyway!

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
WHEN MY HUSB AND ANSWERS THE BUSINESS PHONE HE WILL ANSWER IT WHEN I'M ALREADY ANSWERING IT LIKE TODAY WHEN I ANSWERED THE PHONE AND HE DID AT THE SAME TIME AND I SAID TO HANG UP AND HE DIDN'T SO THEN I LOST THE CALL BECAUSE I COULDN'T HEAR!

HE DOESN'T WRITE MESSAGES ON THE MESSAGE PAD SO WE HAVE A PERMANENT RECORD! YOU CAN'T READ IT AND HE SCREWS UP THE SCHEDULING!
HE JUST NEEDS TO DO HIS JOB AND LET US DO OURS!

WHEN I DO WANT HIM TO ANSWER THE POHNE WHEN ITS BEEN A LONG DAY AND BIZ IS SLOW HE LOOKS AT IT WHEN IT RINGS AND DOESN'T ANSWER IT. LIKE WTH
HE SAID HE'D ANSWER IT AND HE DOESN'T! WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD. HE LOOKS AND ITS SOME NAME (OF COURSE THAT WE DON'T KNOW AND HE WON'T ANSWER IT! IS THAT STUPID OR WHAT?)

A NOTE ON A STICKY NOTE IS NOT A MESSAGE FOR A SERVICE CALL !
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
A pet peeve of mine (And I have many) are smokers who toss their cigs out windows and toss them in general on the ground... I'd like to make them all visit a burn center. grrrrrrrr............
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.