Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Roll Call
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Who is here and looking in? Let us know how you're doing in general. 1. How's the weather today in your part of the world? 2. When you look out your closest window, what do you see? 3. What will you be having for your next meal? 4. Where would you like to escape to for just a weekend, somewhere just for you? What would you do there? 5. What good thing is in your life today? Small or big, doesn't matter. There's something.

Missy60173 responded:
I'm here!!! I'll play...... 1. It is so nice here today and only looking up. 2. Another house, he he he. 3. Good question. 4. I'd love to go camping again, haven't been in eons. 5. Mom, she is so awesome. My friends, they are awesome too. Hugs, Danielle

lostkate responded:
1. Weather is cold and rainy. 2. Look out my window, I see a gloomy, rainy evening. 3. I just had a grilled chicken salad, I can't believe I eat the whole thing. Now I have a headache. 4. Montauk on the beach, just to sit by myself , try to embrace who I am. 5. Hasn't been a good day for me, can't really think of anything mostly because of my headache.

lost_soul_now_found responded:
. How's the weather today in your part of the world? beautiful 2. When you look out your closest window, what do you see? grass and a tree 3. What will you be having for your next meal? not sure yet 4. Where would you like to escape to for just a weekend, somewhere just for you? What would you do there? mountains just relax 5. What good thing is in your life today? Small or big, doesn't matter. There's something.my cat,my mom,my friends wendy

slik_kitty responded:
1. too warm. i want winter back. :crying: 2. south table mtn 3. just ate bacon and eggs. 4. indian hot springs for a hot tub and a massage or two. :sillygrin: 5. my son

washedaway responded:
I'm here 1. How's the weather today in your part of the world? Cloudy and gray in the morning and sunshiney but not too warm by afternoon, love it 2. When you look out your closest window, what do you see? I would have to open the blinds to see, but if I did, i would see a tree, some grass and a couple of houses 3. What will you be having for your next meal? left over tater tot casserole yummmmm 4. Where would you like to escape to for just a weekend, somewhere just for you? What would you do there? I would like to go...to a free hotel/spa where they would bring my meals to me and I could sleep and get massages and just be comfy and relaxed for a couple of days 5. What good thing is in your life today? Small or big, doesn't matter. There's something. Getting a fair amount back on my taxes...so I'll be able to afford my mortgage payment, yay...also, my kitty and my friends new baby girl (soooo cute)

lovelyparadise responded:
1. Rainy and cool 2. I see a tree and houses 3. nothing not feeling well 4. to a river that had a waterfall, I would relax and take in the peacefulness 5. my new house

Esperanza32 responded:
I'm here. Doing well. 1. The weather is warm and sunny, but not too hot. Couldn't be better. 2. I see daffodils in my front garden, and trucks driving by. 3. I just ate breakfast, so lunch is next...I think I have leftover pasta. 4. I'd escape to Italy to go sightsee or play on the beach, but I want to take my hubby with me. 5. Good things = hubby, friends, sunshine, coffee, etc

Esperanza32 responded:
Caprice? Your answers? You're not allowed to post a survey without giving your answers. Board rules, you know. :goofy: Lostkate, welcome. I'm glad you chimed in. :smile:

inocuo responded:
Havent posted in a while but this is Kim (formerly Hatebreed454). I am doing ok. 1. How's the weather today in your part of the world? Nice day- somewhat warm with a cool breeze and sunny until this afternoon then it is supposed to rain. 2. When you look out your closest window, what do you see? A tree, grass, my puppy, the barn and the landlords house 3. What will you be having for your next meal? not sure yet- something on the way to school probably 4. Where would you like to escape to for just a weekend, somewhere just for you? What would you do there? Somewhere in the woods with my puppy (maybe the Adirondacks) 5. What good thing is in your life today? Small or big, doesn't matter. There's something. My dog, cats and 2 orphan mice I am rehabilitating, school and having a car again. My neighbor did work on my apt last fall and left a hole in the floor- a mom mouse had her babies near the opening and they made their way into the apt. The hole has since been closed off but I am caring for the babies because my cats ate their mom and it is too cold at night and they are too young to let go. Both are living still and one originally looked like it wasnt going to make it since he had been separated from his mom after the hole was sealed so he didnt eat or drink for a whole day. He is doing better now. I got food and a cage for them and will have them for a week or two until they are old enough to let go.

beautyisonlyskindeep responded:
1. How's the weather today in your part of the world? Dreary and rainy, no spring in sight :-( 2. When you look out your closest window, what do you see? Parking lot 3. What will you be having for your next meal? Donuts and bagels (birthday celebration at work) 4. Where would you like to escape to for just a weekend, somewhere just for you? What would you do there? I would love to go someplace warm to lie on a beach, tan, read a book and just relax. Go for a swim in the ocean and eat good food. 5. What good thing is in your life today? Small or big, doesn't matter. There's something. My therapist, I am really starting to appreciate her so much and even though it's slow I am making progress and I am very happy about that.

AbstractLove19 responded:
1) rainy/damp 2) trees 3) uh I dunno - I am in between schedules. 4) Somewhere warm, tropical, that serves drinks with little umbrellas. I would sit by the ocean with a good book and drink, perhaps on a hammock, and let the warm breeze rock me. 5) Life kinda stinks. But I re-fueled a little bit by soaking in the tub for 1.5 hrs and finished my book.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks all... it's great to see so many responses and I hope others will continue to chime in. It's good to catch up a bit. I'm glad that most of you were able to find good things and share them here. Kate, I hope that today is a better day for you and your headache has eased. And it's good to see you again, Kim. You've been missed. Okay, Ese, here ya go.... ;-) 1. Today is sunny and breezy but still on the cool side. 2. Flowering plum trees in bloom, a green valley below (beyond the houses crowding around here) and beautiful mountains not too far beyond that. 3. It may be another peanut butter sandwich today. Don't really have the energy for anything else today. 4. West coast of Vancouver Island. I really need to walk in the old growth forests and stand by the crashing sea (it's very wild there) and get close to some whales. Not gonna happen but I can dream. 5. My granddaughter's kisses last night.

gottagetitright responded:
1.it's been raining for two days now. 2.The trees 3.Meatloaf 4.Any where just not here. 5.Can't think of anything.

penguie responded:
Im around, stress load slowly diminshing, last couple of weeks of placement and then back to class, well distance courses and studying for my national certification exam in september. Guess you could say I am coping. Have been having graphic nightmares lately but meh, oh well sleep is overrated :goofy: On with the fun: 1. twas excessively hot for my liking, hit 15C ick 2. Currently closed blinds LOL but if they are open I see a maple tree and the house across the street. 3. pistachio muffin and coffee 4. I would probably head up to North Bay or Temagami just to chill in nature (and I think there still might be some snow there too teehee) 5. New episode of one of my favourite shows tonight and going to bed early next?

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.