Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
If you could
MandyCake posted:
If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would it be and why?
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
in the mtns on a large piece of land with no neighbors. i'd start an animal rescue and no animal would be turned away. except maybe spiders. lol

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Fun question!

I like where I live now because it's close to family but if that weren't an issue, if I could somehow still see my kids and grandkids as often, I'd live on the west coast of Vancouver Island, on a bluff overlooking the wild ocean. The ocean, the old growth forest, and the nearby mountains all serve to feed my soul.

There's also a place in New South Wales, Australia, that was on this amazing and sunny spit of land out in the ocean, beautiful homes and the ocean. *siiiiiiiiigh*

Can I have both?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Kate_Te replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I like kitty's idea: Up in the mountains away from everyone. But I wouldn't want to do animal rescue - just be left alone.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
up in the mountains far away from everyone in a really nice cabin with running water and heat and or a/c if needed (in the summer our mtns get hot) no hiway noise only nature noise and there would hnave to be a stream that runs righb by my cabin.
NO TV! playing games with my grown kids and husband. It sounds so wonderful!

thanks bonnie
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm with you Caprice, Vancouver Island... Maine.... back home in Ireland or Scotland/Wales...

No insects... EEK! And must have wolves........

Hey, This is something to consider actually... being disabled, on SS, with nothing to keep me here in VT, ........ hmmmmmmmmmm.... You, my beloved "family" can come with me where ever I go.

Next????????
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
would be in new york city,that is where i lived there most of my life, i miss it,espeiacally with christmas coming up.
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Friedeggs,

I LOVE NYC... It is the best city!!!!!

Hugs,
Bonnie

In Harmony,
Bonnie

socalmsg responded:
OMG COOL QUERY !!!

definately the old swiss family robinson treehouse at disneyland (currently tarzan's treehouse). it was totally legit !!!!

socalmsg replied to slik_kitty's response:
OMG AWESOME ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL spiders need to go to hell. LOL i still call my dad to come kill them for me. LOL. no shame whatsoever!

socalmsg replied to Kate_Te's response:
hi kate, wasn't that a cool question that she posed (where would u want to live and why) ? i bet u would have a lovely home in the mountains. are you not into animals? just curious. i love animals more than just about anything.

hope you are doing well and staying strong.

socalmsg replied to MandyCake's response:
hi mandycake,

just read ur response about where u would want to live. have u been to new england before? my dad is from maine originally. i have vistited new england 12 times.

MandyCake replied to socalmsg's response:
Hi SoCal,

I currently live in Vermont... and have lived in NY and Maine...And Canada, and... and... and... So yes....

It can be rather lovely although thanks to the Global Warming so much has changed.

I LOVE ANIMALS.... more so than people... Tarzan's treehouse... ummmm yup, shivering... thinking of bugs and termites, etc... SREECH!...

Hugs to you,
Bonnie

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.