Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Check In...
MandyCake posted:
Hi Everyone,

How about a check-in before the weekend to see how you all are doing?

Hugs,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
i'm here. taking a couple of days off before i start my new job on monday. moving on to bigger and better things, but with a much smaller company.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
  • ***********************medically trigger??************* *********** *************************************************** ****** **********
    sitting here awaiting ultrasound results on the three spots on my breasts and to go to an appt with urgent care, for my MVA injured elbow. Then to go spend 7 hours at work, come home around 3 or 4 am and sleep till its time to go to the airport to see my son, he's returning after a year stationed in Japan.

recap: not much fun on Friday
    Saturday: lots of laughter and hugging.
    Sunday: back to work
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
  •  
    Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Congrats kitty! good luck in your new endeavor.

Kate_Te replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    DDT-
    I hope everything turns out good medically. Having your son returning is GREAT. I hope you are able to spend a lot of time with him.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
    I"ve been on the run all day. sat-get nails done with daughter and go out to eat with her and sil and hubby and celebrate her 30th birthday!

Hip Hip hooray!
    One day at a time

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
    Tomorrow: getting my glasses rechecked for an anomaly with the reflective coating and probably a warranty replacement (!) on the lens. Then church.

Sunday: Back to the SPCA.

In between all that: cleaning and packing, packing, packing. I may have found a suitable apartment, all I need is Section 8 to approve it and then I sign paperwork, hand over money, get the keys, and move in. (Sounds so simple but is totally not.)
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Congratulations slik_kitty! Good for you taking some much needed time off. I hope you do something fun and also get plenty of rest.
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    DDT,

Focus only on Saturday! I am hoping your test results are positive, nothing more then cysts...

Hugs.

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
    ((((Kate_Te))))))

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
    BB,

This sounds wonderful. I hope you all have a great time!

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

MandyCake replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    Lovely_lemon,

You certainly are busy. Moving is not easy, nor is the process with Section 8, (I have this too)...

Good luck with all of this and do not forget to breathe.

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
    Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.