ROLFLMAO SI /SA TRIGGER - alters acting up
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ************************ **************************** ************************ ****************************************** ****************** ******************
    feeling like I needed the support of all me to go to doctors appt today, about my car accident injured elbow, I rallied the troops and brought all of TCoS to attentions and the surface.

Nurse finally questioned me about my scars as she took my blood pressure.

Before I could stop him Alex piped up and says: "Don't get sexually abused in childhood it will F(deleted) YOU UP."

I then had to elaborate on the whole SIV things and how I got help and learned healthy coping skills blah blah blah.

Then the PA asked about them and this time Ste says: "Apparently being sexually abused in childhood will F(deleted) YOU UP."

of course now we are all internally heehawing, so I had to struggle to give her the formal info about it.

Man that felt good to be flip about the SIV/SA.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bubbles_bobble responded:
    good for ya'll
    One day at a time

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
  • snerk*

I bet that was something to behold.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
  •  
    MandyCake responded:
    I wish my inner selves could be as flippant. I would have loved to have been there to see the look on the nurse and PA's face.
    lol.
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
    love it!!! i'm glad you guys could laugh about it.

penguie replied to slik_kitty's response:
    hehe must have been amusing to see her face.
    Ive always told people my advice is to not have sex with a porcupine

MandyCake replied to penguie's response:
    OUCH, right? lmao.
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie