Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ROLFLMAO SI /SA TRIGGER - alters acting up
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ************************ **************************** ************************ ****************************************** ****************** ******************
    feeling like I needed the support of all me to go to doctors appt today, about my car accident injured elbow, I rallied the troops and brought all of TCoS to attentions and the surface.

Nurse finally questioned me about my scars as she took my blood pressure.

Before I could stop him Alex piped up and says: "Don't get sexually abused in childhood it will F(deleted) YOU UP."

I then had to elaborate on the whole SIV things and how I got help and learned healthy coping skills blah blah blah.

Then the PA asked about them and this time Ste says: "Apparently being sexually abused in childhood will F(deleted) YOU UP."

of course now we are all internally heehawing, so I had to struggle to give her the formal info about it.

Man that felt good to be flip about the SIV/SA.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bubbles_bobble responded:
    good for ya'll
    One day at a time

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
  • snerk*

I bet that was something to behold.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
  •  
    MandyCake responded:
    I wish my inner selves could be as flippant. I would have loved to have been there to see the look on the nurse and PA's face.
    lol.
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
    love it!!! i'm glad you guys could laugh about it.

penguie replied to slik_kitty's response:
    hehe must have been amusing to see her face.
    Ive always told people my advice is to not have sex with a porcupine

MandyCake replied to penguie's response:
    OUCH, right? lmao.
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started to cut and tried to commit suicide when I was 17.At age 27 I had a stroke and age 38 had another.I have just started cutting again at 38.I f...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
    Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.