Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Trigger - this is going to get spendy OT
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ********************************************************* ********************** **************************************** **********************************
    doc called with the boob Ultrasound results, have to have a biopsy monday morning.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't have time to stress about dying from cancer...all my brain cells are worried about the money factor.

sigh.

just one little burn sure would help in this situation, but noooo I can't.

If the biopsy results are bad I already know that nothing will stop me from SIVing.(except me - Ste) I have small children, I am not done raising them.

two days to stew and then gawd now how long till the biopsy results are back.

I know the results will be bad. the spot tehy are looking at has been there a long time and it has jagged edges, looks like a comet. the only other thing it can be is sacr tissue from gettign crushed in teh car door years ago.

raining tonight here in Oregon. i want to go run naked in it and cry.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake responded:
    DDT,

You go ahead and run naked in the rain and cry. To hell with anyone who doesn't like this.

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I hope the biopsy, which I know are painful, will be negative.

What about bloodwork? Did they do a C-3, C-4? How are your platelets?

Do not stress over bills... You know, bills will always be there, even after we are long gone... I've reached a point in life where I say screw all bills except for the one's that provide you with shelter, food, transportation... All others, well, they can not take what I do not have...

I'll go out in the night naked and cry with you if you want? It's not raining here, we are to get some snow... And here, it's legal to run naked in the streets.

What a sight I'd be... jiggle, jiggle, bounce, bounce... lol. I see you smile, yes I do... you know you want to laugh at this...

Hugs to you.
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

socalmsg responded:
    hi dogdancing, girl, please know that you are on my heart and mind and that my heart TRULY is going out to u. i am 31 and have been through a number of (physical) medical dramas. I HATED EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY ONE -----ESP. THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT OCCUR IN A VACCUUM....in other words, they are always coupled with $$$$$$$$$ price tags. i wrote that in caps not bc i was shouting (shouting is down right rude and inconsiderate) .

please know there someone down the west coast is empathizing with you fully. the feelings of being scared/terrified, the stress of the bills, the agony of waiting, the fear of you own body turning on you, ect, ect.

i have very much been there more than once and all i can do is let you know that you will be on my heart and mind. PLEASE stay as strong and safe as you can and PLEASE reach out to trusted loved ones. ........and please keep us posted via this discussion board.

socalmsg replied to MandyCake's response:
    hey girl, just a quick note to say that ur jiggle jiggle bounce bounce comments made me LOLOLOL.

i would be right along with u.....except i would be more like, flop flap flop flapping in the breeze. yikes! not the pretty sight that i used to be . i used to be an athlete and really cut. i am working on though, i really am.

hope u are well.

SoCal

MandyCake replied to socalmsg's response:
    I hear you Sister! I was a tri-athlete and slender into my 30's, then everything went to hell... What was up came down, what was down became wrinkled and bounces or jiggles... The weight attacked and is like an anchor out to sea... (Gotta love meds and being disabled and aging, right?)...

Hey, The do a naked run/bike-a-thon here in Burlington every year. Hillarious... The things you see flapping in the wind... lmao... No one worries about getting anything caught in the spokes of their bikes....

Hugs,
    Bonnie
    If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

socalmsg replied to MandyCake's response:
    hi bonnie, thanks for your response. it was a pleasant surprise to see you response. i thought this website stopped being updated on friday and wasn't up and running again until late on sunday. u said burlington? r u in vermont?

when my sister got engaged last nov. i started a new (serious) fitness program and was true to it until 2 month ago when my left knee started having somewhat serious issues. i am slowly getting back into it, however. what about u? are you doing anything for weightloss? hey, speaking of my sister's wedding, i need to write an update post to let everyone know how it went.

have a good day

bubbles_bobble replied to socalmsg's response:
    paja

my heart goes out to you. and do damn it go dance naked in the rain. tell papa to take the kids somewhere so you can!

as far as the bills get immediately an application for assistance for medically un frickin able.

You are in my prayers and this saddens me a great deal.
    God is here for you dear sweet paja!
    YOU HAVE A FIGHT IN YOU! USE IT STE.............FIGHT FOR OUR DEAR PAJA
    One day at a time

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
    we are expecting a wicked dump 1,000 gallons of rain a second storm to roll through here Monday night. Mother nature was kind enough to provide me with a REAL Oregon rain storm to go skinny dancing in to destress from the biopsy.

I will be okay BB. We have faced bigger demons then this.

I won't miss Sammy and Jake if they have to go. You use boobs to take lots of sexy pictures of yourself when you are young/skinny and beautiful and to catch a husband and feed your babies, they have done there jobs so they can go.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    DDT,

Did you know that Sammy and Jake can have reconstructing as part of the overall treatment if it is CA? Just a thought.

Wow, all of that rain.... We have the wind here... If I bring the wind, you provide the rain, I will certainly be there for our "skinny dancing" as you call it!

A simple friend would encourage you not to go out in the rain, A true friend, would join you!

Oh hun, thinking of you all today...

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
    I'm having a problem with mine too. and I kinda feel the same way as you do P. But leave it up to God a Higher power the universe to make the decision of what happens ok and then you can reconcile. God speed............AND I too am thinking of you today.

(((((((((((((((((((Paja)))))))))))))))))))))))
    One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
    Please let us know how it went today... I've been thinking about you and praying...

Hugs,
    Bonnie

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm an 18-year-old college student who has been battling depression and anxiety for years. I just started therapy a few months ago and am currentl...More

Helpful Tips

question
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.