Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Look Around
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Lift your eyes up from the computer screen for a moment and look around the room you're in or out the closest window and find one thing that is good about your surroundings.

What is it and how does it make you feel? Breathe it in.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs responded:
cant answer that
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

lexismom11 responded:
The one good thing I see about my surroundings is my daughter. She is probably the only reason I hold on a lot of times. She makes me feel like my life has some meaning. Without that, I don't know where I would be.

bubbles_bobble replied to lexismom11's response:
have a balloon windsock with a swirly tail that plays in the wind and it is so calming. it dances just for me! gotta love it. we had hurricane force winds so bad last week and when i got up the next morning there was stuff all over my back patio and the windsock had remained on this tiny little hook. in my amazement i praised my little balloon. 5 mins. later it blew off the little hook!
i went outside as quickly as i could (the wind was horrid) and dear sweet balloon was caught in the rocks going no where! ha!
so i put her on a the enclosed circle hook and she's not a goin anywhere and i can watch her all year long!

thanks caprice i really needed that i hope i can stop myself from some real bad stufff
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I can't think of an answer either...
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Other than the screen - where I know you all are, I got nothing. But knowing you are there is a Big Something!

slik_kitty responded:
it's dark outside. lol

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
I agree with both Kate_Te and slik_kitty. lol. BB, love, love, love, your balloon...

Love you all.
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Love your little balloon windsock, BB!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I HAVE THE WEBSITE IF ANYONE WANTS TO ORDER ONE! THEY ARE AROUND 20.00 AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY MADE IN THE USA.

MY HUSBAND TURNED ON THE BACK PATIO LIGHT LAST NIGHT AND WE LISTENED TO IT RAIN AND WATCHED THE BALLLON TWIRL WITH ITS IRRIDESCENT COLORING ........
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.