Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
IAM SORRY
friedeggs posted:
I FEEL LIKE A HEEL. i am sorry that i have not answered everyones post. the last few days. i have got stuck on what. to say and i cant even cry. it mad. i care about you guys alot and i like helping but cant
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Everyone here knows you care, Dem. It's okay to ease back on posting when you need to take care of yourself. ((((hugs))))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
dont deserve it. i am just vso screwed up in the head

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Dem -
Who on this board isn't screwed up in the head? I know I am. Like someone (I think it was Lexismom) posted to OTW, sometimes you can help, sometimes you need the help. It all comes around. Just know we all care about you.

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
thank you kate te , but i am just si fustrated because i want to help but i dont what to say. it just makes so mad. right now all i can is just read the threads to keep up on all of your live

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Friedeggs,

That is enough. Just knowing you are here helps in leaps and bounds.

Gra'
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

lovely_lemon_tree replied to MandyCake's response:
Dem, every time I see your screen name... "Fried eggs" ... I get such a kick out of it. I think it is just the greatest screen name. So just knowing you're around makes me smile.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

bubbles_bobble replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
I SECOND THIRD AND FOURTHE AND FIFTH WHAT EVERYONE SAYS HERE DEM
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 31 year old woman who started SI when I was 17. I was in and out of in-patient treatment from the time I was 17 until I was 23. I managed to...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.