Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Kate_Te
MandyCake posted:
Kate_Te,

How are you? Is your furnace still working? We have that huge noreaster coming so I hope you are able to stay warm and safe.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Kate_Te responded:
Hi Bonnie -
Thanks for checking. So far, so good. How about you are you battening down the hatches over there?
I just found out I was too nice in therapy today. I present 2 sides, everything is ok & I'm happy go lucky & I'm F&*ked! I guess I need to tone down the happy go lucky side. Kinda hard for me, my defense mechanism is a smile. The worse I'm feeling the more I smile. Apparently I need to get more vocal. Again, not easy, I'm shy by nature.
Anyway, I'm off to a friends to watch scary movies. Should be fun! Plus I get to play with her daughter - gotta love toddlers - especially when you can give them back!

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
GIRLS I HOPE YOU DO BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. lol... I'm glad you are getting out and going to a friends for scary movies. Currently I am watching: House on haunted hill, 2... It's more gore than scary.

Have fun playing with the little one.

Hugs,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Maintainence was here yesterday trying to "secure" the building as much as possible.

Me, when the storm hits, I hope to be out in it... maybe even down by the lake.

Now I really want to be a kyte.

Hugs,
Bonnie

In Harmony,
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
to all of you in the east be safe. i have several friends in the path. there's something nice to be said about living in the middle of the country in the foothills of the rockies. no hurricanes and tornadoes are rare. oh and no volcanoes. he he he

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
I'm with kitty. I live close to the foothills not as close as her but close and like i posted before our worst deal is maybe a blizzard once every 3-5 years.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Hey, google navy future maps... it is kind of cool.... It shows what the USA and globe will be like in the future...

I've been in nurmerous storms and I'm okay with them. I actually feel as if I come alive with the storms. Love them.
As long as I do not have to drive...

Have a great day ya'll.

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
May Trigger Drug/Alcohol
Bonnie -
I used to live on Long Island (Hampton Bays) my back yard was the Peconic Bay. Lived through a few Hurricanes. Liked them a lot more when I was drinking or doing drugs (once did a bong hit in 75 mph winds). Loved going body surfing in the waves pre storm. Now I just see the pia of the storm, instead of the adventure. Getting old in my old age.

May TRIGGER/Drug/Alcohol,

Kate_Te,

Everything seemed so much better when I was stoned. lol. Wow, you were in a lovely area!

Getting old sucks! I want the adventures still... Being disabled sucks!

Maybe, if I can, I will try to climb the Ethan Allen Tower during the midst of the storm so I'm up high and pretend I'm a kite...

Hugs.
Bonnie

P.S. My bong was a skeleton with a snake climbing it and both their eyes would light up and turn red when toked... It was awesome. (s

In Harmony,
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
Boy who's the crazier of us 3? bonnie i lmao when i read about your bong! and kate te i can just see you body surfing and i don't even know what ya'll look like well sorta 1/2 of bonnie lol but sheez.............you damn striait better be careful both of you!
like i'm so worried i'm getting sick when i eat. i've never been in a hurrican but i only see the pictures on theweather channel. you lassies take care and i hope to hear more from you later on today.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Bubbles just think of a little (5'4") orange shaped, red haired irish girl & you got me. lol. I used to be skinnier (when I was body surfing, etc.) Of course I used to be able to dance in stiletto heels as well. I guess those days are over for me. At least I'm not wearing leg warmers anymore lol.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
did you know that leg warmers are making a com
e back tho?

so if you have em you better get em out! wow you're really short! I'm 5;10" gynormas next to you.

i'm glad you still have power etc. yeah i didn't think about but of course they would turn off the gas so nothing explodes.

they are calling this the storm of the century. i'm not even there but it's freakin me out really bad and i'm scared. so hubby left and i'm listen to music.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Might break the leg warmers out this winter if it gets really cold. Hey, short people count too you know (lol).

Out of all of us, I'm most concerned about LLT, she's closest to the coast & water. I hope she takes care. Bonnie & I just have to watch out for falling trees.

So true Kate_Te... LLT will get hit the hardest and I do hope she stays safe...

Leg warmers? You still have a pair? OMG... I remember wearing these. Too funny.

Mine were rainbow colored. And yes, I even had leotards.

I wish I had a pic to post of it...

Hugs,
Bonnie

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.