Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
RAAAARW
Sammurai711 posted:
I need to yell and cut. I can't, I'll disappoint the closest person to me. UGE I HATE PEOPLE. I've been emotionally all over the place today. My mom and I just got into a fight and she doesn't know how to stop pushing my buttons!! I know being bipolar doesn't give me any kind of excuse but GOD DON'T MAKE ME WORSE THAN I AM. At this point it's more than just an urge or craving to cut, it's a need. I need to bleed...

I can feel myself practically pulling my hair out... Why does my hero care so much if I cut or not? UGE I WANNA GO DIE!

bubbles_bobble responded:
TRIGGER ABOVE

SORRY S. I'm glad your hero cares that much for you that says alot about him. You probably don't want to hear this but can you take a walk or listen to some music or dance to the beat of something really hard or take a cold shower.
Distract yourself.

Just want to bring to your attention anytime we mention about the act of sh we need to put TRIGGER on the subject line so it keeps others if they're vunerable and don't want to read trigger posts safe. ok. thanks. bb
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
Please do not sh.... Talk with your Hero about what you are feeling. Or do as BB said... Scream, break a dish, throw pillows, and if you still feel horrid, call crisis or go to the ER...

Be Safe.
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Sammurai711 replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
After writing the post last night I took some sleep meds and I passed out within minutes without hurting myself or others. Today was better in some ways after a good night's sleep. After yelling a bit, I felt a bit better thank for the tip! I'll remember to write TRIGGER next time, sorry!!

MandyCake replied to Sammurai711's response:
I am so pleased to hear that you are feeling better Samm and that you managed not to sh... You even got a good nights sleep and tried a new coping skill. That is awesome.

Way to go!

pst... whispering in your ear.... sometimes I forget to write trigger...

Hugs,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

how do i stop cutting and burning and hurting my self it takes alot of effort im here for my kids no other reason i cant go on like this .i never know...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.