Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
can we make a pact
bubbles_bobble posted:
some of you know that one of our members left us here because of hurt feelings and misunderstandings amongst several of us members. She was a vital part of our board and i feel badly that she is no longer here and I can only hope she is doing well.

Can we all make a pact with each other that if there are harsh words said to one another, a misunderstanding, hurt feelings and any other reasons for one or more of you feeling bad about something that was said etc. that you just bring it to the boards attn. or that specific person(s) attn. and you work it out even if it is painful.....................

do you think you can do that? If you can please just say that i SIGN THIS PLEDGE TO ACCEPT WHAT BB HAS WRITTEN IN THIS PACT AND DATE IT WITH YOUR NAME. THANKS.

I KNOWN AS BUBBLES BOBBLE DO AGREE TO THE TERMS ABOVE 10.28.12. IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR IF I DO SOMETHING THAT BOTHERS YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU. BB
One day at a time

Kate_Te responded:
BB -
I accept the pledge described above.
Kate_Te

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
accept this pledge debbie
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

MandyCake responded:
BB,

I, Bonnie, do hereby this 29th day of October, 2012 agree to this pledge. I will reach out to others here on this board in the event of misunderstandings, hurt feelings, etc so as to get clarification and a reality check... I accept that we are family here and agree to work thru any issues I may have from any comments posted. I sign this of my own free will...

Gra'
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Sammurai711 responded:
I Sammurai agree to the terms writen above by BB on the 28th of October, 2012.

soulkeepers responded:
I queen of the looney tunes,

Hereby adopt this via agreement of maintaining a clear communication and connection on board.To try to help those who are/will reach out for comfort and a soft place to fall (Mentally and emotionally).

Agree to listen with my heart and not only with my ears.Try to respect all and ask for what I need,it's the hard part on my behave.Just any and all rules re guarding this board and the people here.If we don't then BB can kick us in the pants!!!!!!!

10-28-12

Witness Wyatt
WHEN EVIL PREVAILS GOOD WILL DO NOTHING

MandyCake replied to soulkeepers's response:
All hail the Queen...
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
ok you two..............straighten up and fly right ha hee hee
One day at a time

slik_kitty responded:
I totally agree and accept the pledge.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
I agree to do this. I admit that I was one of the players (and possibly the ultimate reason) that this board member took a hike. I think about her once in a while and continue to be frustrated about what happened.

I will work it out. If it should happen again, I will work it out. I'm not going to head for the hills unless there is a good reason.

me
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

soulkeepers replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

I can't remember a time when I ever flew right.If you heard the tunes in my head you would say I was loony too.Let me know if you need any of my loony tunes for a party whatever it is I can spin it.

LOL......We'll just take flight and land anywhere.We have to get a new pilot one with some sense of direction.

OK we will behave!!!!!!!!!!

Promise to be good for now but don't know for how long.
WHEN EVIL PREVAILS GOOD WILL DO NOTHING

lexismom11 responded:
I agree to the terms of the above post.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.