Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i am really not
friedeggs posted:
know that there are a kit going on for everyone right trying to take this personally. i didnt get my session yesterday and i feel like i lost my best friend. it is not until nov 16. i have been worried about everyone and havent selpt well.
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

MandyCake responded:
I am so sorry that you did not get your session and have to wait for the next. I also feel bad that I have contributed to your worry and am part of the reason you haven't slept well. I will make a deal with you... I have not slept in two days... so to keep you from worrying about me being safe this night, I will take sleep meds and go to bed right now if you will do the same? Deal?

How I love them friedeggs!
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

soulkeepers replied to MandyCake's response:
Hope the both of you can get some uninterrupted sleep tonight.
WHEN EVIL PREVAILS GOOD WILL DO NOTHING

friedeggs replied to soulkeepers's response:
[TRIGGER] trigger/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////i am really emotionally tried and very depressed tonight so this will be mu last thing that i write for today. i do care about all of you. my husband before i married him was dating this girl that mistreated him badly. i hated that because i was trying ti make a family with him and all he did was beat me, i wanted to know what i did wrong. the last straw was when he sexually asssualted me all night because we had him arrested , after 17 years. i have forgiven him but i will never forget, i know he is mentally ill. bit i have moved on. ty you souls keeper; bonnie i have noy been on meds since march,
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Friedeggs,

First a huge hug to you... Second, I'm glad you are safe. Third, forgiveness is difficult especially if you need to know the why's of what you are trying to forgive.

You are amazing and strong...leaving him took incredible courage. I hate it when I'm told that I am a survivor.... because my belief is that not all of me survived and that part was being discounted... So I will tell you, you are not a survivor... you are alot MORE than that.... Those pieces that did not survive, while you have not forgotten, you worked so diligently hard to not let them define you or overpower you and you were able to pick up the pieces that remained of you and move on... This is a magor accomplishment. Something you can be proud of. You can hold your head up high and say that you have done more than just survive.... You are living....

Sweetie, I hope this new day, new beginning brings you peace and comfort...

Gra'
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

In Harmony,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I know my user name is a little young but that is because I am young. I have been cutting since I was 11 but upon thinking back I have realized I h...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful