Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
beej here TRIGGER
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
Its been really rough on me lately and not getting the appropriate help that I desperately need and i think it is time to stop doing what have been doing for a long time. After the fall semester of work. I am going to take time off to seek long term treatment because my current treatment isn't working. My friends seems to think its for the the best as well as my Dad. They'll most likely send me back to Chicago to be inpatient in a specialized unit.

I have been cutting for a long time and its time to stop before I do drastic damages. I am progressing getting worse. So I am recognize its time. I plan to talk to my pdoc and t about it and get their feedback when I see them on Nov 7th for t appt and pdoc on the 8th. So we'll see how it plays out. I'll be glad when the court stuff to be all over with. Then i will go in and get the treatment I need.

I guess thats all for now. I will give you another update when I see my pdoc and t. Nothings final yet.

beej

slik_kitty responded:
when the court stuff is all over then that is one less thing to worry about and you can focus on you getting better. hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh let's see here...born July 15th '84. I have Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety Disorder, OCD tendencies (that's how my doc put it), possi...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.