Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
sad topic TRIGGER
bubbles_bobble posted:
[TRIGGER] I'VE FINALLY HAD THE BUSINESS PHONES FIXED AND THEY'VE BEEN GOING OFF SINCE 8:30. I AM FEARFUL RIGHT NOW AND HAVE THE NEED TO SH.
One day at a time

bubbles_bobble responded:
[TRIGGER] NESSED UP. JUST GOT THE CALL THAT MY FIL IS DIEING IN THE HOSPITAL.

I'M SO FREAKED AND SO NERVOUS BECAUSE MY HUSBANDS SISTER CALLED OUR BIZ LINE AND I ANSERED OF COURSE AND SHE ASKED TO TALK TO GLENN AND I SAID HE WASN'T AVAILABLE AND THEN SHE TOLD ME THE SAD NEWS.

WE HAVE BEEN ASTRANGED FROM THE FAMILY FOR MANY YEARS QNE I JUST COULDN'T GO SEE ONE MORE DIEING PERSON. I'M SAD THO. AND FEELING GUILTY. I NEVER ONCE URGED MY HUSBAND NOT TO SEE HIS FAMILY. IT WAS HIS IDEA. MY FIL ONLY LISTENED TO HIS WIFE MY HUSBANDS MOTHER AND SHE WAS A REAL CAPITAL B.

FIL TRIED TO HELP ME A COUPLE TIMES FROM HER TYRAID. I FEEL SO BAD FOR MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO HOSPAITL ALONE AND I CAN'T GO I'M SO SICKA AGAIN TODAY. YESTERDAY WAS BETTER BUT TODAY IS BAD EVEN BEFORE I HAD THE NEWS.

HE SAID IF THE FAMILY IS UGLY TO HIM HE WILL LEAVE OTHER WISE HE WILL STAY WITH HIS DIEING FATHER.

I HOPE THE FAMILY DOESN'T GIVE HIM CRAP! MY HUSBAND IS A GOOD MAN AND HE GOT SICK OF THEM. AND FIL WAS VERY UNFAIR TO HUSBAND. WE GAVE THE INLAWAS SO MUCH MONEY WHEN THE BUSINESS WAS SPLIT AND WE WENT WITHOUT SO THEY COULD LIVE THE GOOD LIFE!

I'M SO GLAD I HAVE THERAPY TOMORROW. I'M ANERVOUS WRECK.
GONNA DEF SH BAD. CAN'T HANDLE THIS. ALREADY HAVE BEEN WORKIN GON 3RD DEGREE BURNS. HAVE BOOZE HERE TOO BUT WON'T DRINK.
One day at a time

lexismom11 replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Hopefully your husband will have a peaceful visit with his father before he dies. He should be able to see him one last time without other family members getting in the way.

It's good that you have therapy tomorrow. It sounds like you need it right now. Hopefully you can find the strength not to sh. Third degree burns are serious and you don't want to get an infection. Please take care of yourself tonight and make sure you do go to therapy tomorrow.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
BB -
I second Lexismom's statements. I really hope your husband can say goodbye to his father in peace. You definitely have a ton on your plate - good thing you have therapy tomorrow - ask for a double session!

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
my husband did get to say good bye and he told him it wasn't because of my husbands (stepdad is wha the was) but because of his mother. she now has major demntia and doesn't know much of whats goin on. she didn't know what was happenin with her husband. i do feel sorry for her. she was one sharp cookie and always figurin stuff and screwed everyone before they could screw her. she was a shrewd business woman and she's next.
i talked to g's sister again this evening when she called and said father in law did pass and i said R i'm sorry i just couldn't come and i started crying. she was really nice and i was kinda surprised. she hadn't been around the first 15 years of my marriage with the family and then for some odd reason she showed back up this last 10 or so. my feelings are so mixed up i'm so wanting to sleep and be outta pain. i've been so shook today i didn't even knwo what i'm doining. i'm tired tho and i'm going to bed.
One day at a time

slik_kitty replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
at least he got the chance to say goodbye. sorry for your loss. hugs to you and your hubby.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
BB -
I'm sorry for you & your family's loss.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm so sorry, BB, for you and your husband. Such a difficult time for you both.

Please don't take it out on yourself. It doesn't help you nor your husband. Please take steps to keep yourself safe , dear BB. ((((hugs))))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND EXPRESSIONS!
I JUST GOT THE NEWS FROM HUBBY THAT FIL WON'T BE BURIED HE WILL BE CREMATED AND HE WILL BE SCATTERED UP IN OUR MOUNTAINS THIS COMING SPRING AND THEN SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE WE WILL DO A THING AT A MILITARY PLACE.

I HAD A GOOD HTERAPY SESSION TODAY AND THIS WAS GOOD NEWS AND I HAD A FRIEND WHO CAME TO HELP ME WITH WORK SO I'M FEELING BETTER. THANKS TO ALL MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time

lexismom11 replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm glad you are feeling better. It sounds like a nice plan for your FIL. My grandma was cremated and buried in the same plot as my grandpa so they would be together. I thought that was a nice idea as well. I'm glad you had a good therapy session today, you probably needed that.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
I hope your week continues going up. A good day, even in the pain of loss, can cure lots!
hugs

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
thank you everyone........for some odd reason i am reaqlly sick tonight. took my meds and now i have a blow out headache what?????????? for???????????? and at the other end??????????
dinner just decided to take salvage somewhere else!

LM i read your post. I know the days seem endless and sometimes they are but for me i realized today after talking to my new t that i have redeeming qualitites. she believes in me and she's known me a long time! she took me over and i'm not sure she wanted to but she did. she is gentle she is kind. she even helped me on with my sweater today. she is good and like you kind and sweet.

give yourself a chance to get out of this depression and please do not stop meds without your docs consent. the date you mentioned is not htat far away. if its bothering you that much can you call and ask for an emergency appt. thank you for being a generous and kind person to me and others here. We are FAMILY................

KATE TE.......hey girl thanks for helping put some fight back in me
i hope i can repay the favor
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
am so sorry for loss bb, i hope you can get some rest and feel better
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB, I am so sorry for your loss and then for having to be battling being ill on top of everything. "Flu Season?" We have had many virals going around here and I'm so lucky to experience them all. Wouldn't want to miss out or feel excluded.

Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated, even those electrolyte beverages and aim for as much rest as is possible for you.

YOU ALL HAVE REDEEMING QUALITIES AND I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL!

Please take care.
Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
thank you everyone!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.