Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Group Movie Night...
MandyCake posted:
Okay all...

It is movie night for us... What movie would you pick and why? What we our environment around us be like? Would there be snacks/beverages and if so what kind? What would dress be like, casual, pj's, etc?

Come... Join me.... Let's plan a Movie night. Just for us...

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Love this, Bonnie!

I'd pick Princess Bride just because it's so silly. Comfy couches and snuggly chairs, plenty of soft blankets and pillows. And over in the corner is a movie popcorn maker and the whole place smells wonderful.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lexismom11 responded:
I don't know what movie I would pick but it would have to be a comedy so I can have some laughter in my life. Some nice comfortable chairs or couches to sit in and some movie theatre ppopcorn and some milk duds. Dress would be casual of course because we need to be comfortable in order to relax.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
I like Caprice's choice of Movies: "Never enter a land war in Asia, and Never, ever enter a game of wits with a Sicilian!" Besides I love R.O.E.S.

I think we need fleece PJ's & fuzzy socks - Comfort above all else!!! Popcorn & Lindts Dark Chocolate Truffles. mmmmm.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmm Mrs. doubtfire................i love that movie and LM you'll lauf your behind off! i need a laugh too so silly and humour go good together. i don't know what kate te means with her metions of caprices choices?????
but anyway i'm for pj's and big comfort. i have the perfect den thats all cuddly and i have a lot of pillows. and comfy stuffed furniture but we'll have to bring some bean bag chairs or something else to sit in. those who cna get up from them...........popcorn all the way and coke! who care if its caffiene we'll stay up all night ..........ok i'm not feeling good so i'm not comin tonight. good night hahaha
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB -
You have never seen the Princess Bride? One of the sweetest, oddest, funniest movies of all time? You have to rent it!

MandyCake replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I have never seen this Princess Bride... Sounds interesting. mmmmm.... love the comfort of the room.
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

MandyCake replied to lexismom11's response:
I found The Sweetest Thing, But I'm a Cheerleader, to be most humorous. I do not know but I have these esisodes where I start laughing and litterally can not stop and them I'm crying. Must really be funny to me.

Milk Duds... Is that the little chocolate balls with carmel middles?

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
I have never heard or seen the Movie you mentioned and I do not know what R.O.E.S. is?

LOVE the fleece pj's and fuzzy socks. Salty, Buttery, Sweet and Chocolately. mmmmmmmm...

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB... I loved Mrs. Doubtfire. It even had a happy ending.

You can go to bed and rest until you feel better... we will have other sister times together...

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Okay, now both you and Caprice mentioned this movie... I may just have to check it out.

MandyCake responded:
What was the name of the movie Sacha Boren did? Was it Borik or something? It was so corny, made no sense, but was laugh on the floor funny.

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
rodents of enormous size. i loved that movie.

gotta have buttery popcorn, gummy worms or bears, and voltage (best mtn dew ever!) he he he

"as you wish!" "inconceivable!" "my name is inigo montoya. you killed my father. prepare to die"

that's the only movie i remember quotes from. lol

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
I am so glad to hear slik_kitty that was a movie about rodents and not something you wanted to bring... whew! wiping my brow. shudder...

Oh wow... Voltage, caffine and sugar..... buzzzzzzzzzz.

What a great night we shall all have...

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
I'm with you kitty! The six fingered man!

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.