Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
welcome back caprice
friedeggs posted:
we missed you
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

MandyCake responded:
I second that! I hope you feel refreshed mind, body, and spirit.
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It's always nice to be missed, thank you both. Spirit and mind refreshed, body not so much. *chuckle* I kept myself busy throughout last week but had fun doing it.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Kate_Te replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
You were missed! Welcome back.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
can i fourth that?
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Hi Kate and BB! *waves*
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.