Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
thought you might like this
friedeggs posted:
My family tree must have been an oak because all my relatives are nuts.

friedeggs responded:

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:

MandyCake responded:
Love this.
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
So true...
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

The first sentence is reversed for me as it is I who I judge harshly and in others I do not see the bad... I may be hurt by their actions, words, etc but it does not mean I do not love the person.

I'm a coconut!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Hmmm... I know I responded to this yesterday but don't see it here now.

Ah well, anyway, I just said how much I liked the pencil one especially.

Thanks Dem.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

I Love this!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh let's see here...born July 15th '84. I have Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety Disorder, OCD tendencies (that's how my doc put it), possi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.