Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Not good trig
bubbles_bobble posted:
[TRIGGER] Snafu. Trigger. Trigger.

88888888888888888888 Bb here. Husband has pot. Gave me some. Hyper. Having so bad of pain tonight This is not the mellow kind blend This is only Going to get me in further trouble. Taking 2 pain pills a Day wasn't crying it. Katete if you're around I need Your help.

I cut up the thick skin toinite off the burns. It's Ok I open it up for infection of corse in warm wate And some day I may not be so lucky!
One day at a time
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MandyCake responded:
BB,

I am so sorry to hear this... Your husband was not helping you when he gave you this pot. Especially if it is laced with an amphetamine. Why did he not try giving you a hot oil massage with arneca or peppermint, or ginger... This would have helped with the pain. This is what I will be doing tonight... soaking in an herbal bath as I hurt pretty bad and I also want to sh....

Darling BB, please take care of the burns and cuts. Opening them up to the air is good for healing and cleaning them with warm water but please use antibiodic cream and if able, let your pdoc look at them this week. I care about you!

I Love You,
Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Kate_Te responded:
Hey BB -
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you earlier. I'm here now. Did you want some AA advice? The pot won't help. It will just make things worse because you will feel so guilty. You can do this one moment at a time.
I'm here for you now!
(((((BB)))))

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
[TRIGGER] bonnie
it does not have any other ingredient in it except its a hyper dype of pot. with the 2 margaritas i drank and 3 tokes of it and already being in pain it just sent the wrong message to my nerves and they over reacted which sucked badly ..................today still in pain but slept most of the day because i was so drugged outta my mind! took my reg meds all day so they cause you to sleep too. i don't know what i'm doing but husband when i told him to get rid of the pot and my liscense it is medical marijuana (we have this in colorado and recently we went full board and allow it for recreational use tho it will be taxed like alcohol.) fyi. so its not got drugs in it there are different strains to it and i thought it was a mellow strain that he had but it was not. bb
One day at a time

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
[TRIGGER] thanks kate te too
i know its just if you read bonnies post you'll see that the pot was suppose to be gone! he was suppose to rip up my liscense and get rid of the pot i had left. but yet he gives it to me last night. wy do i always have enablers in my life? he was gonna try some he said.
i don' t really even care if i stay strait right now. i'm so tired of trying. and yes it makes me feel guilty but whatever! I'm just sick and tired of pain, no good help, and no good answers! apparently i've been in the hospital 5 times in 5 years and they said that was to much to my husband. and so they are recommending stepped up help. i don't know what exactly that will mean for me but................. something i suppose. don't know what??????? more money for me to spend!
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Bubbles -
You know I won't push anything on you. Your initial post asked for me, so I thought you wanted AA advice. If you just want to talk to me, that's fine. I don't know what to tell you about the pot & the drinking. I doubt your doctor will pull all of your pain meds because of it, but of course I don't know her.

I cannot imagine being in physical pain every day. I don't begrudge your use of self medication. I just hope that throughout this whole thing you keep yourself from sh'ing or worse. I hope something helps with the pain. And I'm always here to "talk" to.

Big Hugs.
Kate_Te

did want your help on aa but then i got mad a nd decided forget it i'm throught with it. i'm licked. i'm done. icing on the cake.
next they'll have me on antibuse.
One day at a time

Bubbles -
I hope you have a restful night. I hope you are in less pain & can get a good nights rest. Stepped up help sounds good to me. Deep breathe & relax tonight.

((((((BB))))))

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I hope whatever stepped up plan that's devised is what you need, BB. It sounds like you could use some better and ongoing support than you're now getting. ((((softhugs))))

Whether you feel like it or not, please - for us if not for yourself - take steps to keep yourself safe. One hour at a time.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
[TRIGGER] TRIGGER..................................................................................................................................................................TRIGGER
IM SORRY I COULDN'T RESPOND IM IN BETWEEN LOST AND FIRST PLACE I HAVE THIS URGE TO PROVE TO MY T THr i CAN IN FACT TAKE MY LIFE. SHE'S MADE ME CHALLENGE IT SO MUCH THAT I KEEP DIGGING AT MY WOUND EACH DAY. BUT NO SEE SHE'S WORKING ON ME AGAIN IN MY HEAD BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I COME HERE SO I WILL NOT DIVULGE ANYTHING MORE!
I WILL PRETEND TO BE NORMAL BE NICE F. BE NICE! THATS ALL THEY WANT FROM ME IS TO BE NICE SHE PROVED TO HERSELF THAT I COUL DHAVE A CIVIL CONVERSATION. BY WALKING ME DOWN THE HALL AND HAVING A CIVIL CONVERSTAION WITH ME. SHE JUST WANTS ME TO LIKE ME. WELL IA TE PIZZA AND HAD A SNICKERS ALMOND CANDY BAR OMG THAT WAS GOOD!
I WENT FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT TO GETTING MY APPETITE B ACK. BOO HISS! I'LL HAVE TO START NOT EATING AGAIN.
I WAS GOING TO GO TO AN AA MEETING TOMORROW BUT I DON'T THINK I'VE FINISHED MY LAST DRUNK.
One day at a time

Bubbles,
You don't have to prove it to her, I'm pretty certain she knows you can do that if you want to. A civil conversation doesn't sound bad, but are you guys talking about whats bothering you? Faking it til you make it only goes so far, you need to be honest with another human being occasionally.
Hang in there Bubbles. You are worth it!!!
((((((((((BB))))))))

feel like i'm to much for her. she's overwhelmed with the new job and at first she said go ahead and write to me if that helps but i can't respond. great! dead air! then she said well you could say how you're working on things. so i wrote her last night because i don't want to see her next week i will see cac anyway so we'll see if she answers me. and you know what k it doesn't really matter my life has never been worth much!
One day at a time

BB -
I can see the value in just getting your thoughts & feelings down on paper, without a response - It's good just to get it out of you. I would hope she's reading them however, because if you write something significant, she should be able to bring it up in your next session.

I understand your frustration, but you are worth a lot & not just to me & this board. You have friends, you have children (who may act like they don't care at times, but really do), you have a husband who obviously loves you, if he shows it in pretty poor ways at times, you have a business that is the bane of your existence at times, but it's yours. You matter Bubbles! You matter a great deal to the people in your life & the people on this board! Myself especially. I feel a real kinship with you and even though it's hard for you to see it, you ARE LOVED!

I'm going through some poop over my interview & I keep using your suggestion to stop the negative thoughts. It works, even though I have to keep doing it. Your insight, your love and your caring are all precious to this board. You are worth a Ton!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((BB)))))))))))))))))))))))))

[TRIGGER] kate te
thank you from my heart! i had tears in my eyes. she must be ignorning the stuff i send her becuase she didn't delete my appt. so i went and did it myself because i have one the same week with cdc councelor. every provider i'm workng with is frustrated with me tired of dealing with and wishes i would just go away. i have proof of that! my reg doc won't help me with my physical pain and im forced to go to a chiropractor and probably spend a ton of money on them. or a machine that makes me feel hapy! i hurt so bad and feel so sick i just wanna curl up in a ball and die. i guess its back to sh! cuz its all i know and nobody cares they just say do your skills. and i can't an di don't want to because i just wanna die. i don't have anhymore energy anymore i barely make it thru the days as it is right now! my stomach and head and everything just hurts.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

Have you tried getting the cortisone injections or nerve blocks for the pain?

Have you found out what this step up plan is? Perhaps duragesic patches, or a pump?

Please be well and do as you have for a quote... One day at a time...

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.