Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ROLL CALL LURKERS INCLUDED
bubbles_bobble posted:
WE NEED TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE SO PEEPS CAN BE ACCOUNTED FOR! WITH WHATS HAPPENED ON THE EAST COAST I HAVE NOT HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO REACH OUT TO SOME OF YOU AND AFTER THIS WINTER STORM CAME AND LACK OF GAS I'M WONDERING HOW EVERYONE IS. THERE IS A PREGNANT WOMAN HERE WHO NEEDS TO SIGN IN TOO. PLEASE TELL US HOW YOU'RE DOING AND HOW WE CAN HELP.

BB
One day at a time

lexismom11 responded:
I am here. Just not doing well. Not much else to say. My daughter is sick right now so I am dealing with that. Still feel like dying.

MandyCake replied to lexismom11's response:
LM,

I understand the feeling but please, take care of you... Reach out to others around you to help with your daughter while she is sick.

Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

An_248447 replied to MandyCake's response:
I am here for what is worth can not function cant feel. things that are fun are to much work so they are not fun

off_the_wall responded:
Pregnant woman checking in. Still here, still pregnant. I actually had a really good weekend which makes me absolutely terrified that something bad is now going to happen. I hate that- wish I could just enjoy the good without feeling scared something bad is about to happen. I guess it's just because that's how my life has gone. Got married and then later that night the best man in our wedding was killed by a drunk driver- just one example.

Feeling paranoid enough without reading triggering threads so I apologize. Love y'all though and thanks for checking in with me! I will definitely be letting y'all know once the baby is here.

lexismom11 replied to MandyCake's response:
My daughter is doing much better. I think I know what I am going to do and I will feel a little better and may be able to sleep easier. I see the doctor tomorrow and I am a little nervous about telling him what I have been thinking and feeling. How crazy I must be. So I don't know what I am going to say or do

bubbles_bobble replied to lexismom11's response:
Big waves to ole prego woman lol. I'm having a really Good solid relationship with my t and had a very Worthwhile session w/ her today. Lm. Just tell them The way it is so they can help you. It was not easy That I confessed to drinking and smoking pot but I did. I'm glad I did. It doesn't matter what they Think of me tho my t said she likes me. She always Says that to everyone but that's ok. I know she's Just trying to make me like myself. Lm. Otw. I've been In both you're shoes bouncing back faster than Before. Bad things do happen and sometimes it seems Like forever but it's not. Is the glass half empty Or half full?
One day at a time

Sammurai711 responded:
I am here. All is good I suppose.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.