Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
no where just a shadow
friedeggs posted:
started to want to write this but i can not because I have become very j have become very discontected from just being, i am just not important
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
You are important to us here, Dem. (((softhugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake responded:
YOU are very important to me. I do understand the being disconnected from everything and feeling like a shadow that belongs nowhere and to no one...

Hmmm... do you know what triggered you to become disconnected?

Hugs and Love,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
trigger not sure..................................................I told my t that it takes to much work just to have fun, when i have called him i would be very emotional but now there is none, but i bought it to his attention yesterday, we have not been able to talk about yet, my session is in two days, ty you both
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

off_the_wall replied to friedeggs's response:
You are very important to me too. You have become such a trusted friend to me and I appreciate all your kind words and encouragement. I hope you have a good session with your t in a couple days.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
there are a lot of very special people here that is why this board is dear to me

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
18 hours and counting, i am so tried and yet so over tried, i hate vut i feel like i got kicked on the gut

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Why not go to bed? nothing makes time go by like sleeping. I hope your session tomorrow is helpful & hope you'll come to realize how important you are to all of us on this board.

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW I CARE!
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
ty kate te,session is on friday, ultrasound in the afternoon. i will find out what is,my first grandchild

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.